GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pay It Forward"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 08/12/03 at 00:11
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I wasn't sure what to expect here, but that was a damn good film.
Tue 09/12/03 at 13:32
Regular
"Teal'c"
Psy©ho Fox wrote:
> J Nash wrote:
> It had the crappiest ending ever.
>
> Umm I think everybody who has seen it and liked it thought the ending
> was soo moving, but i just think you're heartless if you think
> otherwise.

Yeah. Right.
Tue 09/12/03 at 09:07
Regular
"Excommunicated"
It was alright Sunday night viewing
Tue 09/12/03 at 01:25
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
Yup, still got one but only three games now after much carelessness - I'll go have a look and reply in the appropriate thread.
Tue 09/12/03 at 01:02
"I love yo... lamp."
Gonzo!

I tried to catch you attention earlier and failed. You mentioned a Neo Geo Pocket, do you have one? Classic Games forum explains why...
Tue 09/12/03 at 00:58
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
Psy©ho Fox wrote:
> Do all you people have jobs as bad film critics that never give
> brilliant fims good reveiws?
> This film got 4-6 Oscars for crying out loud, somebody does a better
> job at reveiwing the film than you and thought it was soo good it
> deserved all of them.

You're either joking or an opinion-less fool - I watch a film and think "well, did I like that?", not "did someone else like that?".

And that's forgetting that you're completely wrong about the Oscars thing, in that it won a total of zero. It also managed a haul of zero nominations. Consulting imdb, it did manage a Blockbuster Entertainment award though - prestigious. Oh, and Oscars are also far from the final arbiter of a good film, especially seeing as the majority of them are given out as hindsight apologies for overlooking someone's work from a previous movie.

All in all, well done. Your post is both factually incorrect and shows a really bad taste in films. You wouldn’t happen to be Paul Ross, would you?
Mon 08/12/03 at 20:02
"period drama"
It was alright, at the start.
Then everyone started being really nice and I wasn't sure whether to laugh or throw up.

Good idea, though - but it would never work. People are too cynical.
Mon 08/12/03 at 19:22
Regular
"Not a Jew"
You are forgetting that it all is a matter of opinion.
Mon 08/12/03 at 19:20
"The Will of D."
Dr Gonzo wrote:
> Awful, awful film. Totally over egged; absolute trash that really
> shows just how shallow mainstream film making has gotten. Simplicity
> is almost always the best way to get emotion from an audience – half
> an hour of “isn’t this quite sad?”, and an encore of “doesn’t it make
> you think about yourself?” really isn’t needed. It’s Richard and
> Judy film making.

Do all you people have jobs as bad film critics that never give brilliant fims good reveiws?
This film got 4-6 Oscars for crying out loud, somebody does a better job at reveiwing the film than you and thought it was soo good it deserved all of them.
Mon 08/12/03 at 19:17
"The Will of D."
J Nash wrote:
> It had the crappiest ending ever.

Umm I think everybody who has seen it and liked it thought the ending was soo moving, but i just think you're heartless if you think otherwise.
Mon 08/12/03 at 14:27
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Didn’t like the look of it myself. From the trailers it looked like overbearing, sloppy, sentimental horsecrep.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.