GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Lord Of The Rings - The Return Of The King"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 07/12/03 at 00:06
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
It looks fantastic, it HAS to be fantastic and I can't wait until I see it. I think I am going to see it with my Media Studies class on the 18th but I just want to know the expectations of some of the people who are also going to go see it? I don't know about yourselves but I am expecting a a breathe taking climac after a long and gripping 2 hours of travelling through lands which have been forsaken by the all that is good in the world. It'll be thoroughly engaging and I wont take my eyes of the screen for the entire movie if I'm right. What are your thoughts though?
Sun 07/12/03 at 00:06
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
It looks fantastic, it HAS to be fantastic and I can't wait until I see it. I think I am going to see it with my Media Studies class on the 18th but I just want to know the expectations of some of the people who are also going to go see it? I don't know about yourselves but I am expecting a a breathe taking climac after a long and gripping 2 hours of travelling through lands which have been forsaken by the all that is good in the world. It'll be thoroughly engaging and I wont take my eyes of the screen for the entire movie if I'm right. What are your thoughts though?
Sun 07/12/03 at 00:10
Regular
2 hours? Did you sleep through the Two Towers or something? So far it's been at least 4 or 5 hours of bum numbing....

That sounds dirrty.
Sun 07/12/03 at 00:11
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Everything is dirty to you.

Make this dirty.

"I spent all day racking my baton."
Sun 07/12/03 at 00:15
Regular
English_Bloke wrote:

> "I spent all day racking my baton."

I don't need to.
Christ, now I so have a mental image that isn't going to go away anytime soon.
Sun 07/12/03 at 00:17
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Care to elaborate?
Sun 07/12/03 at 00:28
Regular
Not really, it'll just make me think of it and...and it's not purdy.
Sun 07/12/03 at 13:46
Regular
I expect it will be like the book...
Sun 07/12/03 at 15:59
"period drama"
Like I said before, most of the problems in ROTK are more psychological rather than physical so it may not come across as well.
But, the way the world changes when he puts the ring on was done superbly, so I'm not too worried.

I'd like to touch the ring.
Sun 07/12/03 at 16:06
Regular
"gsybe you!"
They seemed to manage to keep up the 'constant vigilance' idea of the ring and the Eye pretty well in the first one, and I'm sure the psychological effects of the ring will be done pretty well - if not, I shall be very angry, as that and Minas Morgul/Morgul Vale/Gorgoroth are some of the most vile and scary things I've ever read about.
Sun 07/12/03 at 21:54
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Return of the King is confirmed to be 3.5 hours.

Im going to go to that film and cry, its probably going to be the most emotional film ive seen this year, hell in my life. And even better, im off of uni that day, so i will be booked for the first screening.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.