GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"ps2, gamecube +the xbox."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 16/03/01 at 21:35
Regular
i think alot of people on this site are being very prejudice towards the gamecube + the xbox. How can they be crap if their both as powerful as the ps2 and arent even out yet so i am going to make afew points on the matter. Im sure all will have mint games anyway so no one should get in arguments about how crap each one is anywho.

ps2: was released at christmas but was £300 which was a bit pricey for some people. It has lived up to its name with some mint games like smugglers run and oni, and some more unbelievably realistic games a comin eg metsl gear solid sons of liberties and zone of enders. We should definitely see some more ace games ans it is scheduled to come down £5o after the xbox and cube are made. definitely worth looking into if you cant wait for the others to come out even if it is a wee bit expensive with sony coming in to the gaming world so popular this is a cool console.

gamecube: This is gonna be the one i will definitely in dulge in as i am a big nintendo fan. It is set to release these new titles:
.zelda 128
.mario128
.and waverace are just a few of the impressive titles scheduled to hit the shelves when the cube comes out.
At £100-£200 it is definitely gonna be popular with all.
Hopefully there wont be so many cutey titles that let down the n64 (hooray for perfect dark). Any way looks like it is gonna be big and as nintendo are the most experienced gaming producers here then it is probably a safe bet.

xbox: this is probably the safest console here as microsoft are the biggest computer company in the world. The fact that bill gates is envolved is enough to turn anyone off it but try not to think about it too much. I dont really know much about the launch titles of this console but it is sure to be impressive. at the price the same as the gamecube and is another good buy if you are intrigied by a big black box with an x on the top of it but then the ps2 is doin fine and that never won a beauty contest. so another quality console.

All of these consoles are top. the xbox and cubes cheaper price but do you prefer the ps2 type of game? whichever you choose it wont be wrong, so there is no point getting in an argument about which is better.

cheers apoc

Sun 18/03/01 at 09:09
it didnt take too long. basically you write something and if it is the best the next day look up the winners and you might be there unless on weekends when the sr crew get a break and you find out on monday.
Sun 18/03/01 at 08:55
Regular
Hey how long did it take to write all that any way how does game a day work......
Sat 17/03/01 at 19:41
yeh but hes not too bad.
Sat 17/03/01 at 13:04
Regular
Oh, he really does enjoy his sadism. Just ignore it.
Sat 17/03/01 at 13:00
thanks grix. i will ignore sniper, but why does he come on this site he doesnt seem to have much fun.
Sat 17/03/01 at 12:53
Regular
Ignore Sniper. Everytime someone wins who isn't him, he gets really annoyed.

Good luck with gameaday Apoc, you deserve it.
Sat 17/03/01 at 11:41
how many times you said it?
Sat 17/03/01 at 11:40
Regular
Erm how many times have you said good post!
Sat 17/03/01 at 11:38
what?
Sat 17/03/01 at 11:36
Regular
Stop bribing people to say good post every time!
This is not a gameaday forum!
(he has MSN so he must of)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.