GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Football...what a wonderful game...."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 16/03/01 at 20:39
Regular
Football is such a wonderful game,
the players all different, but somehow the same,
they kick it, they shoot it, they hit it with their hands,
thats why football, to me is very PANTS!

;)

As you can probably tell, I don't like football and I'm sick of some of my friends conostantly talking about each blade of grass a player has stepped over....
Sun 18/03/01 at 10:39
Regular
I was just bored at the time so I just posted it....

...I don't usually do things like that but I did it just that once....
Sun 18/03/01 at 10:20
Regular
"not dead"
Edgy, you don't like football, so you start a thread regarding this in the Future of Gaming forum?

How odd!

If you don't want to talk football, don't.

If you do wish to talk football, and why you don't like it, you'll find better discussions in the Football forum.
Sat 17/03/01 at 21:09
Regular
What do you mean by 'it did'?
Sat 17/03/01 at 20:01
it did!
Sat 17/03/01 at 20:01
Regular
I assure you that was a one off for me cos I never use that kind of language!

And I didn't make it hard by writing it in full either, just the first letter so he'll understand what I mean!

But shouldn't he be banned for posing as the forum master? Lewinsky was banned for breaking the rules so shouldn't he?
Sat 17/03/01 at 19:57
Regular
The Game 2001 wrote:
> No Er-no your still here on this forum??
well but out and get the
> hell off.
and all the people who don't know me,
I AM THE GAME and
> I rule this forum.

If you rule the forum then couldn't you just ban everyone from it?

I don't like to use this kind of language but no one finds you funny so shut the F... up and F... off!

(sorry Tony but it had to be said!)

Sat 17/03/01 at 19:20
Regular
"everyone says it"
The Game 2001 can not reply at the moment as he is stuck in his high chair while his mummy feeds him high nuitruits and energy food, he then has to unpack his stepladder before he can climb to his daddies keyboard and try to take the mickey out of us, but he fails and just makes us laugh!
Sat 17/03/01 at 19:15
Regular
Yeah loser.
Sat 17/03/01 at 18:58
Regular
Oh no, the horror, he comes back with his mum in one hand and his bottle in the other.
Sat 17/03/01 at 18:57
Regular
"everyone says it"
HA HA HA, keep typing it makes me laugh!
hehehe 'SNIPERS GANG" HA HAHAHAHA

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.