GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Parents evening"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 04/12/03 at 16:44
Got all of our reports the other day, not too good compared to my sisters but it was ok.
But we got parents evening tonight to discuss reports and progress, now, my head of house has said that he would like a word with my mum about my attitude towards dinner ladies (she doesn't know this yet).
Right, now, do i go so that i can defend myself and make sure that he doesn't make a load of crap up, or do i stay home and wait for the results, what would you do?
Thu 04/12/03 at 20:49
Regular
"That's right!"
What's a head of house?
Thu 04/12/03 at 20:40
Lindgren wrote:
I'd stay at home Robin. Parents evening is for parents. You'll only end up in an
> arguement.

You know me too well Lindgren.
Nah it all went ok, i got an excellet report from them all eccept maths.
I am predicted 2 A's in I.T and 2 A's in business studies, and a B in history, i can also go to 6th form.

So all good news, and my head of house never cought up with my mum so i didn't get in any trouble.
It was good news the whole time.

Now to finish off my science coursework for tomorrow :(
Thu 04/12/03 at 20:34
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Hey, I have one a year, and my parents never bother to turn up. Ha! :P
Thu 04/12/03 at 19:57
Regular
"That's right!"
I've had some adventures with parents eavenings. I never had to go along back in the first few years of high school, and while never excellent, my reports were always positive. But they started to slide drastically when I got into year 10 and especially year 11 (though they weren't anything special in year 9, but at least I was actually going to my lessons back then)

One time I kept the parents evening secret from my parents, and they never asked about it. Until my report was sent in the post to them... Bah, stupid school. Got quite a "telling off" for that. Every time after that (we had two a year) and even in 6th form, I had to go with my parents, and every time it was bad news. Bah.
Thu 04/12/03 at 19:52
I only have 4 weeks off from the 19th, then it's a two week exam period.
Thu 04/12/03 at 19:48
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
I have 6 and a half weeks off from the 19th onwards. I'd stay at home Robin. Parents evening is for parents. You'll only end up in an arguement.
Thu 04/12/03 at 18:07
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
5 weeks?

Not like when I were a lass.
Thu 04/12/03 at 18:07
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Ah, parents evening.

A time where i would go around each teacher being told they wish they had a class that was populated soley by myself.
Thu 04/12/03 at 18:04
Regular
You all have parents evening in the next few weeks whilst I will be sitting at home beginning my 5 week Christmas holiday, which I start tomorrow, a day early, as I am going to see Muse.
Thu 04/12/03 at 17:01
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I’d grow up and stop being nasty to dinner ladies.

You should go, but don’t get into a big argument with anyone, you will just come off looking worse.

Incidentally, what have you done?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.