GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Do i go Online with my Xbox , PS2 or Gamecube ???"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 04/12/03 at 14:09
Regular
""To the pub...""
I have all 3 consoles and can't decide which one to go online with i think it really comes down to either PS2 or XboX so i need you views on which 1 i should choose ?
Fri 05/12/03 at 19:17
Regular
"Is'not Dave... sorr"
El Pinko wrote:
> PS2 my friend. The USB headset and large amount of games should effect
> your decision.

LMAO - what a fool.

Take a look, if you can remove those blinkers for just one second, at how well Microsoft have built up their online service, and how THEY have single-handedly bought online gaming into the living room.

The USB headset for PS2 ... Xbox has a perfectly well crafted headset itself, so the PS2 isn't really superior there.

"Large amount of games". Well, um, let me see. There are SOME online games for PS2, but in comparison to those available on Xbox I would hardly say there were a large amount. More like, the odd one or two.

A large percentage of Xbox games released at the moment are either fully online playable or have downloadable content, whereas PS2 just plain aren't!

Seriously, there is no arguement to be had here. Xbox wins hands down.
Fri 05/12/03 at 07:34
Regular
"Hallelujah"
PS2 my friend. The USB headset and large amount of games should effect your decision.
Thu 04/12/03 at 22:30
"I love yo... lamp."
ßulle††™ wrote:
> Notorious Biggles wrote:
> One off fee of £40 instead of the £6 a month with the
> PS2.
>
> I don't pay £6 a month to go online with my PS2, it's only
> certain games that charge you, like Everquest. Everything else is
> free.

Ah right. My mistake.
Thu 04/12/03 at 22:27
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Killer Nightmare wrote:
> I just don't get how people can say "gamecube isn't even a
> contender eally". It's a cheap console, with amazing games, and
> better graohics potential than the PS2. Even though I own both, I
> think gamecube is underrated a lot.

Yeah, but one online game.
Thu 04/12/03 at 21:37
Regular
Notorious Biggles wrote:
> One off fee of £40 instead of the £6 a month with the
> PS2.

I don't pay £6 a month to go online with my PS2, it's only certain games that charge you, like Everquest. Everything else is free.
Thu 04/12/03 at 16:47
Regular
"Teal'c"
He meant online.
Thu 04/12/03 at 16:39
"cheerios"
I just don't get how people can say "gamecube isn't even a contender eally". It's a cheap console, with amazing games, and better graohics potential than the PS2. Even though I own both, I think gamecube is underrated a lot.
Thu 04/12/03 at 16:35
"I love yo... lamp."
Xbox.

One off fee of £40 instead of the £6 a month with the PS2. Plus Xbox live has more online games and downloadable content.
Thu 04/12/03 at 15:19
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
PS2 cos it's cheaper.

Gamecube isn't even a contender really.
Thu 04/12/03 at 15:17
Regular
"Teal'c"
I suspect Xbox.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.