GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I've heard xboxs break after their quarantee has expired / is it true ?"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 04/12/03 at 13:49
Regular
"grows in nasty plac"
Do they or don't they
Thu 04/12/03 at 18:32
Regular
Although Sony tried to cut costs on a large batch of PS2s, it doesn't necessarily mean Microsoft have.

I've had my Xbox for more than 12 months now - still working fine.
Thu 04/12/03 at 14:55
Regular
"yamahapkowner.com"
Although you could probably state a few pieces of technology that seems to break after guarentee is out, Xbox doesnt have a built in feature that makes it fail.

On a lot of cases I have heard anyway Microsoft are very good in reparing problems and even dont charge for some services.
Thu 04/12/03 at 14:49
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
And just before it sets itself on fire, the second your warranty expires?
It bums your dog and empties your fridge.
I know because a mate told me, and he like, knows stuff
Thu 04/12/03 at 14:04
Regular
It's true, there's a little clock inside the Xbox, and the SECOND that the warranty runs out, the Xbox blows up and burns your house down.
Thu 04/12/03 at 14:03
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Tis just a fact of life. Once the fridge warranty is out of date rest assured, it'll break. Same with T.v's, videos, dvd players and any electrical goods you care to mention.
Thu 04/12/03 at 13:54
Regular
Mine hasn't
Thu 04/12/03 at 13:49
Regular
"grows in nasty plac"
Do they or don't they

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.