GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Erm..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 13/05/05 at 15:48
"slightlyshortertagl"
I'd call it an anti-climax.

Who has learnt something new from that MTV special thing?

Yup.
Fri 13/05/05 at 15:48
"slightlyshortertagl"
I'd call it an anti-climax.

Who has learnt something new from that MTV special thing?

Yup.
Fri 13/05/05 at 16:40
Regular
Haven't seen it yet, I doubt there'll be much I don't know already though. E3's where the bulk of the information will be.
Fri 13/05/05 at 21:25
Regular
"8==="
Crap.

Don't bother.

Just a load of bands and celebs looking embarrassed and a few ads inbetween for the xbox. No game footage or anything.

Complete crap.
Fri 13/05/05 at 21:46
Regular
"gsybe you!"
It's all about style and hype rather than a console.
Fri 13/05/05 at 21:49
Regular
"8==="
So what does that leave Sony with then?

The hardcore market?
Fri 13/05/05 at 23:00
Regular
"I'm Great."
Glad I recorded it so that I got to skip all the crap. So that was about 98% of it then. Told me nothing I didn't already know. Spent mopre time lookling at it fast forward than I did hearing about the actual Xbox 360. Bah!
Fri 13/05/05 at 23:09
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Did they actually show any footage of the games?
Fri 13/05/05 at 23:22
Regular
"8==="
Hedfix wrote:
> No game footage or anything.
>
> Complete crap.
Sat 14/05/05 at 00:14
Yup, it's just to hype the thing better than Sony can with theirs. The silver and Gold Live subscriptions seem interesting though - it means everyone with a BB connection will be able to see friends playing, regardless of whether they've subscribed or not.

All this crap about better integration to Live, customised covers, playlists, player stats and micro transactions are rather superficial without the games - of which there have been little mention of so far. As a side point, if the price is below £200 at launch I'm still getting it regardless of the lack of games - as long as it's backwards compatible the existing library should be enough until the new major ones stream through.
Sat 14/05/05 at 00:35
Regular
"So what games will available with Xbox360 at launch?"
"Ummmmmm.....clip on facias and 3 billion gigabits quantum speed ram"
"So what does that mean?"
"Absoloutly guff all but there's 3 million of them so people will think WOW!"

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.