GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"a.v.p gold edition"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Alien vs Predator 2'.
Fri 13/05/05 at 19:08
Regular
"michael"
anyone with A.V.P gold edition that wants to play online drop in your email and we can arrange so.
Fri 03/06/05 at 00:11
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Alien Vs Predator
Thu 02/06/05 at 18:19
"Genius!"
Sorry to sound a bit dumb but what is A.V.P?
Thu 02/06/05 at 18:14
Regular
"michael"
to play multiplayer we must be on the game at the same time i must know when u are going to go on. ok!
Sat 21/05/05 at 12:56
Regular
"michael"
if u wanna play leave ur msn email adrees to me and we can sort it out
Fri 20/05/05 at 02:23
Regular
"Neoanderson"
hey i would love to play avp gold edition..i gopt bored with the single player...can ya help me out?
Fri 13/05/05 at 22:32
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Why the bloody hell did you start two threads on the same thing?

I would play but I can never get the online mode to work, shame really.
Fri 13/05/05 at 19:08
Regular
"michael"
anyone with A.V.P gold edition that wants to play online drop in your email and we can arrange so.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.