GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"All nighter"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 03/12/03 at 06:04
Yep, I haven't slept yet since 7am yesterday. Damn these all nighters.
Wed 03/12/03 at 06:04
Yep, I haven't slept yet since 7am yesterday. Damn these all nighters.
Wed 03/12/03 at 06:07
Regular
"cachoo"
Have they started filming that sleep thing on C4 yet ? You'd probably be a winner..
What day does it feel like to you ? I haven't slept yet either. *eyes burn*
Wed 03/12/03 at 06:26
Great, what do they win?

I can tell it's going to be a rough day when everyone starts to get up.
Wed 03/12/03 at 07:00
Regular
"cachoo"
A big cash prize, apparently. It's just a Big Brother type show where the contestants have to stay up for a whole week.. :s Just sneak some St John's Wort in and you'd be fine!
Think you'd manage that ?!
Wed 03/12/03 at 07:13
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
The longest I have stayed awake for was about 48hours. I remember watching some program where people had to stay awake while touching a car, some stayed awake for at least a week. Don't they have anything else to do? Like sit on a forum for hours?
Wed 03/12/03 at 11:01
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
I always turn into a right grumpy a$$hole if I don't get enough sleep. Had a few all-nighters in my time but it'snever worth it, most people flake out anyway.
Wed 03/12/03 at 11:26
Regular
I only had 5 hours last night and i feel awful.. back to bed.
Wed 03/12/03 at 11:33
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Back in July I was awake for 39 hours, had 2 hours dozing and then was awake for another 20 hours. I think I did a post about it in 'Life ... '.
Wed 03/12/03 at 12:19
Regular
"That's right!"
Back in "the day", summer holidays between high school and 6th form I believe, I was up until 6am every night. Then I'd wake up at 6pm.

I decided to just not go to bed one night, to stay up wasting time until 7, when The Big Breakfast would come on (back in the Johnny Vaughn/Denise Van Outen days) which I'd watch and act like it was a normal day. Stayed up until 6am again that night, then went to sleep.

It felt... weird, starting a new day without any sleep at all. Going to sleep and waking up is what officially kicks off a new day for me. Without it, it just made two days seem like one big one.
Wed 03/12/03 at 15:42
Regular
The longest I've stayed awake is about 48 hours too. I believe the official term for how I felt was 'I had my head up my ass'.

I would like to find out just how far I could take it though, provided I was on holiday from work and had no responsibilites for the proposed time.

Mind you, what's the point? You just feel dirty, minging, mildly psychotic and have the cognitive skills of sheep.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.