GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A Faith No More video appears on a music channel ..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 01/12/03 at 22:12
Regular
"Twenty quid."
... and it isn't 'Epic'!?! What is the world coming to?

The next thing that'll happen in this crazy sequence of events is that people will realise that they didn't just record one song and that they did, in fact, produce 6 superb studio albums and 1 live album. Then people will discover that they were a fantastic live act having, as they did, an incredibly talented (and mildly insane) vocalist and one of the most unique drummers around.

All this sarcasm is killing me ... I'd better stop.

If you don't know them, Faith No More were a band often described as having "an innovative sound, a mixture of rock, rap and heavy metal, defying easy categorization". I'm no good at writing reviews or summaries so I'll just say: they were bloody great.

Some of their best 'commercial' songs include ...

Epic
Midlife Crisis
Evidence
Stripsearch
Last Cup Of Sorrow

... while some of my personal favourites are ...

As The Worm Turns
Surprise! You're Dead!
Underwater Love
Caffeine
Be Aggressive
Get Out
Digging The Grave
Mouth To Mouth
Last Cup Of Sorrow

You could do a lot worse than to have a listen to these guys. Oh, and the video I saw that prompted this post was 'Ashes To Ashes.
Fri 05/12/03 at 22:26
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Blank wrote:
> Easy is boring.

... and is a cover of a Commodores song.

> The only other song I've heard from them was quite good
> if I remember correctly, but I haven't got a clue what it
> was called. Fairly shouty.

Remember any lyrics?
Fri 05/12/03 at 12:07
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I really can't stand Epic. Easy is boring. I've not heard much of, well, their real stuff. The only other song I've heard from them was quite good if I remember correctly, but I haven't got a clue what it was called. Fairly shouty.
Thu 04/12/03 at 20:04
Regular
Timmargh wrote:
> All this sarcasm is killing me ... I'd better stop.

oh, please do...
Tue 02/12/03 at 11:11
Regular
"Ah the mystic porta"
Mike patton was good in faith no more but he is much better in Tomahawk or Mr bungle.
Tue 02/12/03 at 09:39
Regular
"Twenty quid."
:-D
Tue 02/12/03 at 00:47
"I love yo... lamp."
Pfft I don't believe you. Faith No More clearly only did one song ever.
Mon 01/12/03 at 23:19
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
They played Easy on Kerrang which was weird

"That's why I'm easy........Easy like a sunday morning"
Mon 01/12/03 at 23:17
"possibly impossible"
Ah. Yes. Good ol' Mike Patton. Truly mad, as can be heard from the Mr Bungle albums. Not recommended for listening to on your own, in a car, in the dark...
Mon 01/12/03 at 22:24
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
Scuzz isn't bad really. It's the only channel I'll watch without someone else putting it on. MTV is just plain awful, and Kerrang isn't much better, but they have shown Rainmaker a couple of times.
Mon 01/12/03 at 22:21
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Bob_The_Moose wrote:
> What channel did they show it on?

Scuzz. It was on their Antiques Rockshow.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.