GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"EWE MUSHT REED VIS!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 30/11/03 at 21:00
Regular
"SOUP!"
I just got this forwarded by some fukwit on MSN:

"You guys will hook up, and your crush will ask you out. Tomorrow will be the best day of your life. However, if you don't send this to at least 10 people bye @ least 10:00 tonight you will have bad luck in you love life for the rest of your life. This is not a stupid one or a fake. Just copy and paste. Start sending!"

So, lets pick it to pieces.
First of all the secario is entirely incomplete and unbeleivable which leads me to beleive it was started in America.

The spelling of the "by" is "bye", what an idiot

"you will have bad luck in you love life for the rest of your life." Yes, that speaks for itself, in its life

"This is not a stupid one or a fake", lol, well, if you say so!

It makes you wonder which little monitor tanned basement dwellers start these things, and what sad gimps spend 5 minutes analysing them.
Sun 30/11/03 at 21:00
Regular
"SOUP!"
I just got this forwarded by some fukwit on MSN:

"You guys will hook up, and your crush will ask you out. Tomorrow will be the best day of your life. However, if you don't send this to at least 10 people bye @ least 10:00 tonight you will have bad luck in you love life for the rest of your life. This is not a stupid one or a fake. Just copy and paste. Start sending!"

So, lets pick it to pieces.
First of all the secario is entirely incomplete and unbeleivable which leads me to beleive it was started in America.

The spelling of the "by" is "bye", what an idiot

"you will have bad luck in you love life for the rest of your life." Yes, that speaks for itself, in its life

"This is not a stupid one or a fake", lol, well, if you say so!

It makes you wonder which little monitor tanned basement dwellers start these things, and what sad gimps spend 5 minutes analysing them.
Sun 30/11/03 at 21:03
Regular
"Not a Jew"
*cries at abuse of his chain email*
Sun 30/11/03 at 21:03
Regular
You only done this topic so you didn't get bad luck in the love department... ;c)
Sun 30/11/03 at 21:05
Regular
"SOUP!"
Shuuuut uuuup ddddwwww!
Sun 30/11/03 at 21:07
Regular
"of Your Dreams!"
those things are so stupid...like a stupid letter can change our life
Sun 30/11/03 at 21:09
Regular
Kyz21 wrote:
> Shuuuut uuuup ddddwwww!

oooooookkkkkkkaaaaaayyyyyyy

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.