GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Goalfest League update"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 30/11/03 at 15:42
Regular
"Baros!!!"
I've been thinking of what to do with all these competitions and have come up with an idea.

I'm going to ask Mandy to join forces with me and create one big competition. I'm going to keep the Goalfest and going to ask one of you to carry it on. I know Grandprix and a few others were interested.

The Goalfest league could become Goalfest Italia or something, with bets being made on abroad matches.

I was planning of creating a 'World Championship', where the winners of the Championship Crown, Goalfest League, FA Cup ect. would take part in the best cup.

This would probably be hard to do this year, with a quarter of the season already gone.

Here are the cups for next year if Mandatare agrees with it:

Championship Crown ---- Me
Goalfest League -------
FA Cup ---------------- Mandatare
Carling Cup ----------- Next season
World Championship ---- Me (Next season)

I'll be happy to do the Championship Crown and World Championship. Hopefully Mandatare will be happy to carry on the FA Cup. All I need is volunteers for the Goalfest League and Carling Cup.

I'm also going to split the Championship Crown league in half next season. There will be the Premiership and Division 1. This will be settled with this seasons results. The top 12 will be in the Premiership and the Bottom 12 will join Division 1.

If anyone decides to drop out next season, then the 13th place team will go into the Premiership. Anyone new joining the league will be automatically placed into Division 1. If nobody drops out and another 6 people join the there will be 15 in the Premiership and 15 in Division 1.

The FA Cup will be Mandatares stle, with one knocked out each round. The Carling cup will be 1 VS 1 Knock-out style. There may also be another Cup, but I'm still thinking on what to do.

Anyone intersted in taking over the Goalfest League or Carling Cup just say. I know there were a few of you interested, so if you want to share it out between you then that's okay.
Tue 02/12/03 at 17:40
Regular
"Better Than You"
Foreman wrote:
Chrissy.P wrote:
Will I be able to do the Carling Cup then???
>
Yep.

It will be a 1 Vs 1 knock-out style and will start next season.

=D

YEY!!! Oh wait next season is ages away!
Mon 01/12/03 at 22:48
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
Oh yeah
And what is happening to my Betting league?
Mon 01/12/03 at 22:48
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
Now we need to sort out who qualifies for the Championship league at the end of the season!
Mon 01/12/03 at 18:33
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Chrissy.P wrote:
> Will I be able to do the Carling Cup then???

Yep.

It will be a 1 Vs 1 knock-out style and will start next season.

=D
Sun 30/11/03 at 23:56
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
We want to 'spice it up', not 'dumben it down'.

:P
Sun 30/11/03 at 23:00
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
Has anyone else had the thoery that to spice up the League Cup, we should let Scottish teams enter?
Sun 30/11/03 at 19:25
Regular
"Better Than You"
Yeah me too, 'cause I support Bradford City (YES we won 3 -2 yesterday) so I would like to do that!!!
Sun 30/11/03 at 18:29
Regular
I'm also interested in the Carling Cup for Nationwide clubs, since well, the Carling Cup is kinda like that, the 'lower' cup.
Sun 30/11/03 at 17:48
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Keep an eye out for the Goalfest topics when I post them.
Sun 30/11/03 at 17:44
Regular
Would it be possible for me to join in?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.