GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Record of the year - A Farce"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 30/11/03 at 13:55
Regular
"Oooh hello Sailor!"
How did they pick them? They can't have done it by number of sales because Westlife's only come out in the last 2 weeks.

The cheeky girls - urgh

Where was like I love you by Justin Timberlake?

And why was sound of the underground in there? This was last years christmas number 1 so does not qualify for this years surely

Eminem/Evanescence or 50 Cent should win but will they? Nope my moneys on westlife or the cheeky girls with immature young kids hitting re-dial on the phone. Shocking

Opinions?
Sun 30/11/03 at 13:55
Regular
"Oooh hello Sailor!"
How did they pick them? They can't have done it by number of sales because Westlife's only come out in the last 2 weeks.

The cheeky girls - urgh

Where was like I love you by Justin Timberlake?

And why was sound of the underground in there? This was last years christmas number 1 so does not qualify for this years surely

Eminem/Evanescence or 50 Cent should win but will they? Nope my moneys on westlife or the cheeky girls with immature young kids hitting re-dial on the phone. Shocking

Opinions?
Sun 30/11/03 at 13:57
"slightlyshortertagl"
When is it?
Sun 30/11/03 at 13:57
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
As long as Westlife and the cheeky girls DO NOT get it I will be happy.
Sun 30/11/03 at 13:59
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Dido should win.

And The Darkness should be there.
Sun 30/11/03 at 14:01
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Yes Dido would be appropriate and so would the Darkness. Has anyone heard their Christmas song yet?
Sun 30/11/03 at 14:08
Regular
"tokyo police club"
No.

but christmas singles is as close as you can get to selling out as possible...
Sun 30/11/03 at 14:49
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Daniel Beddingfield (SP?) should win.
Sun 30/11/03 at 16:49
Regular
Black Eyed Peas will win it.
Sun 30/11/03 at 16:54
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Where is the love shall, indeed, win it.
Sun 30/11/03 at 16:55
Regular
"Teal'c"
Fry me a liver will win it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.