GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Oi, Blatter Shut It!!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 30/11/03 at 12:04
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
So FIFA bigwig and moron Sepp Blatter has stuck his boot into the Rio Ferdinand case saying if Rio is found guilty the points United gained in the games since it was announced Rio failed to attend a drugs test should be null and void, which is around 15 points (if the papers have done their maths right and i'm too lazy to go check)

So one question - Have you actually read the FA directive mr Blatter? Probably not seeing as you've admitted not knowing Rio Ferdinand was playing for United so already shown what a twit you are. If you had you'd realise the FA ruling is Rio's perfectly entitled to be playing until he is charged. (again according to paper and as it's sunday morning i can't be bothered to check through tons of FA rulings)

God help the FA if they do actually dock United all these points because all hell will break loose and i could see United threatening to withdraw from the league until it is sorted and justice is done, i.e a small fine which is what was given to the Man City player who did exactly the same thing.

So much for staying out of it eh FIFA?
Mon 01/12/03 at 13:31
Regular
"Long time no see!"
What an absolute load of CRAP from a man who's supposed to be in-charge of the world's largets Governing Body in World Football!!

Heck, I doubt even the FA could be this bad!

How could he "NOT know" about Rio Ferdinand playing for United?!?
Ever since this "Drugs Test" business first-emerged, it's been all-over the media for weeks. Does he not read a newspaper? Switch on his TV? Or even attend regular meetings with the rest of FIFA??

Unless he HAS, actually, been living under a rock, I fail to see how he could have missed it. ANYONE with even the slightest-interest in ANY Sport knows about this! They can't ignore it, as it could affect them, in some way. (And, somehow, I doubt even the Swiss are that bad for living conditions!)

If everything he says 'goes', then where the heck was he when this all first hit the back-pages, to tell everyone what Rio Ferdinand can and cannot do?!

United are innocent. You can't dock them ANY points for not doing what they WEREN'T told! It's his job to decide what's-what. Was he just 'expecting' someone else to do it for him, or something?!

What does he want for this - a new job as Arsénal chairman, or something??
His 'knowing nothing about it' would work-well with Arséne Wenger's "I did not zee eet!"! Better yet... He could appoint ex-Major and Who Wants to be a Millionaire? Cheat Charles Imgram as his No.2!!
Sun 30/11/03 at 14:56
Regular
"Baros!!!"
And I thought the FA were stupid. This will ruin the Premiership title race if all this goes ahead. Ferdinand is not guilty of anything yet, so why don't they wait until he is.
Sun 30/11/03 at 13:58
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Insane Bartender wrote:
> bring it on Blatter you snivelling philistine.
Sun 30/11/03 at 12:57
"Darkness, always"
Blatter's a muppet. ANY intervention by FIFA on this matter will utterly shatter relations between FIFA and the FA, and England will become the 'rebellious' football nation.

He's basically demanding that Ferdinand be treated as guilty despite nothing having been proven against him. He should be flayed.

Dock Utd points? The most influential club in world football will not take that lying down. Man Utd's lawyers will strike back hard and won't stop until FIFA pays 80% of Utd's wage bill and gives them a free entry to the UEFA's CL quarter finals every year.

With that in mind, bring it on Blatter you snivelling philistine.
Sun 30/11/03 at 12:52
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I think it talked about maybe kicking United out all together. In which case i would presume Rangers would go through. Not too sure
Sun 30/11/03 at 12:46
Regular
"rooooooooooooney"
What about Man U's european points? Will they be deducted or not? (i.e. Rangers go through instead)
Sun 30/11/03 at 12:22
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Im not a Utd fan as you know, but when i heard this on The Prem last night, i was actually quite annoyed about it. I dont see why Rio should not have been playing. Isnt it enough he was stopped from playing for England? He hasnt even be founded Guilty yet, so it would have been extremely unfair to forbid him to play until something is sorted out.

This thing has been dragging on too long now, something needs to be sorted, and soon.
Sun 30/11/03 at 12:04
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
So FIFA bigwig and moron Sepp Blatter has stuck his boot into the Rio Ferdinand case saying if Rio is found guilty the points United gained in the games since it was announced Rio failed to attend a drugs test should be null and void, which is around 15 points (if the papers have done their maths right and i'm too lazy to go check)

So one question - Have you actually read the FA directive mr Blatter? Probably not seeing as you've admitted not knowing Rio Ferdinand was playing for United so already shown what a twit you are. If you had you'd realise the FA ruling is Rio's perfectly entitled to be playing until he is charged. (again according to paper and as it's sunday morning i can't be bothered to check through tons of FA rulings)

God help the FA if they do actually dock United all these points because all hell will break loose and i could see United threatening to withdraw from the league until it is sorted and justice is done, i.e a small fine which is what was given to the Man City player who did exactly the same thing.

So much for staying out of it eh FIFA?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.