GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Cold, wet and hsetj"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 29/11/03 at 16:08
Regular
"SOUP!"
I made the last word up but I am cold and wet, mostly because it is cold and raining. I am meant to walk to a party tonight but I will end up getting a taxi and spending more cash. I spent £70 on clothes yesterday, plus about £30 on xmas pressies, I am too generous for my own good.

I also spent £10 on tonight before I even go - £10 birthday present (topshop voucher, cant think of anything else to get a girl besides something tat vibrates) and £10 on booze (rum and alcopops), so I am feeling immensely poor.

I quit working at the restaurant ages ago and applied for a supermarket job, but they turned me down, so I routinely misplace items in the shop and put my fingers through the plastic wraps of the bread so nobody buys them. Revenge is sweet. However without a job I am poor.

Hmph.
Sat 29/11/03 at 16:08
Regular
"SOUP!"
I made the last word up but I am cold and wet, mostly because it is cold and raining. I am meant to walk to a party tonight but I will end up getting a taxi and spending more cash. I spent £70 on clothes yesterday, plus about £30 on xmas pressies, I am too generous for my own good.

I also spent £10 on tonight before I even go - £10 birthday present (topshop voucher, cant think of anything else to get a girl besides something tat vibrates) and £10 on booze (rum and alcopops), so I am feeling immensely poor.

I quit working at the restaurant ages ago and applied for a supermarket job, but they turned me down, so I routinely misplace items in the shop and put my fingers through the plastic wraps of the bread so nobody buys them. Revenge is sweet. However without a job I am poor.

Hmph.
Sat 29/11/03 at 16:10
"I love yo... lamp."
Get a job you lazy sod!

Tried Game? Normally staffed by such a buch of idiots that anyone on here could do a better job.

Alternatively, there is the worlds oldest profession and it is always hiring...
Sat 29/11/03 at 16:13
Regular
"SOUP!"
No I tried the blacksmiths and he said they were full..

Oh you mean.. oooh you rude little man.
Sat 29/11/03 at 16:14
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
I hate it when you come to chrsitmas and you ralise you have no money. It always happenes to me, as I get to christmas I go to buy the presents that are expected and have no money. So then I am totally scerewed and have to improvise somehow, normally by downloading some music for each person. I hate Christmas.
Sat 29/11/03 at 16:17
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Kyz21 wrote:
> I quit working at the restaurant ages ago and applied for a
> supermarket job, but they turned me down,

Sorry man, but that made me laugh.

I have only ever met one person that got turned down by a supermarket.

And that’s only because he told them about what happened on his work experience placement.

He was working at a BMW show room, and saw the keys for a brand new 3 series sitting on a table. He picked them up, got into the car, put them ignition just to see if he could start it. He then decided to see if he could put it in gear and move it forward a few inches. He then proceeded to drive the car through the big glass window at the front of the showroom, heh, what a numpty.

This is the story he told at his interview and then he wondered why they turned him down.

So, what dumb-assed thing do you do at your interview?
Sat 29/11/03 at 16:17
Regular
"SOUP!"
Relay, change your tagline to "Kyz21 Rawks", for my mild amusement.

I still have some cash stored for xmas from when I did work, wont last until the new year though. Shame.
Sat 29/11/03 at 16:18
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Happy Kyz??
Sat 29/11/03 at 16:19
"I love yo... lamp."
It could also be that the didn't have any vacancies.

But in saying that would you trust Kyz around your food?
Sat 29/11/03 at 16:19
Regular
"SOUP!"
I didnt do anyhting wrong, they were very impressed and wanted me to start straight away infact. I told them I didnt want to work saturdays though, I said I would do after college any day and sundays but they werent interested.
Sat 29/11/03 at 16:20
Regular
"SOUP!"
Relay wrote:
> Happy Kyz??

Highlight of my day so far mate, until I get jiggy with some fine young lady this evening.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.