GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Empire Earth - Online Gaming"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Empire Earth'.
Tue 17/05/05 at 10:03
Regular
I have just recently got the internet and so have only just completed all the downloads to improve my version of Empire Earth in order so that I can play online. I had to wait in a line of hundreds of people in order to get my downloads which shows empire earth is still popular. However, when I went to play online there were only two people in the lobby alreay engaged in a game! I would have thought Empire Earth to be very popular for online gaming so have I done something wrong or is it just not very popular at all?

Any opinions would be great....
Tue 17/05/05 at 10:03
Regular
I have just recently got the internet and so have only just completed all the downloads to improve my version of Empire Earth in order so that I can play online. I had to wait in a line of hundreds of people in order to get my downloads which shows empire earth is still popular. However, when I went to play online there were only two people in the lobby alreay engaged in a game! I would have thought Empire Earth to be very popular for online gaming so have I done something wrong or is it just not very popular at all?

Any opinions would be great....
Tue 17/05/05 at 16:16
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Class game, but a bit old really.
Tue 17/05/05 at 16:18
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Exactly, few people play it any more probably. For best results I'd recommend trying it on a weekend night, because there will be more people online.
Tue 17/05/05 at 18:33
Regular
Klariddion wrote:
> I had to wait in a line of hundreds of
> people in order to get my downloads

Isn't that based on all downloads and not just the one you're after?
Tue 17/05/05 at 22:26
Regular
"hulagadoo"
The sequel is out now...
Mon 23/05/05 at 08:03
Regular
"I like girls!"
Yo if you want to talk in depth about either Empire Earth 1 or 2 (yes it is fianlly here) then add me in msn on [email protected]

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.