GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Zombie christmas"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 28/11/03 at 19:28
Regular
"8==="
Recommend me some Zombie movies please!

I have:

The Romero 'living dead' Trilogy
The Evil Dead movies
Braindead
Zombie Flesh Eaters + City of the Living Dead
Dead & Buried
Resident Evil

But I need more!!

I know there's Rob Zombie's House of a 1000 corpses or something and also there's two more films by Lucio Fulci (who made Zombie Flesh Eaters + City of The Living Dead.

Also: Is Cannibal Holocaust any good?

Anyway recommend me some Zombie movies please! :D
Tue 02/12/03 at 21:30
"Mimmargh!"
If the British public were more like Resident Evil Zombies and less like the Ottomons this would be a better country.
Tue 02/12/03 at 19:11
Regular
"8==="
*Saves Webpage for future reference*

Cheers guys! :D
Mon 01/12/03 at 19:59
Regular
"8==="
Ok, that's a LOT of films. I'll probably get them all over february-march next year.
Mon 01/12/03 at 14:11
Regular
About Evil Tilt...

Once a friendly, happy Ninty...

Corrupted by evil corporations and commences a brutal volly of agression against those who placed him in power.

No I don't know what I'm going on about either.
Mon 01/12/03 at 13:19
Regular
Dringo, what in gods name are you blithering about?

Anyway, jus**t thought of some more

Zombie 90 Extreme Pes**tilence (ultra low budget schlock)
Violent sh*t 1-3
Living Dead girl
Zombie High
Night of the Living Dead 1990

Oh and if you're after more realy messed up films like Cannibal holocaus**t then I highly recommend Cannibal Ferox, Eaten Alive, House on the edge of the Park, Terror Firmer, Toxic Avenger, Guinea Pig, Naked Blood, Evil Dead trap, I spit on your grave, Cat in the brain, Ichi the Killer, Emmanuel and the las**t Cannibals etc etc

Don't watch any of the above if you get easily offended and or don't like very extreme cinema.

Oh and whatever you do s**tear well clear of Children of the Living Dead, tis absoloute gash.
Mon 01/12/03 at 11:25
Regular
Tilt continue's his new reign of agressive terror as we speak.

My friend is obsessed with Zombie films. I will have to speak with him.
Mon 01/12/03 at 01:18
Regular
Hedfix wrote:
> Recommend me some Zombie movies please!

This thread almost makes me think that you might not be a complete cockjockey after all.

The 2 Fulci films you're after are House by the Cemetary and The Beyond, the 2nd of wich is his best and probably most gory film in my opinion.

Cannibal Holocaust is good if you like sick and depraived films....I loved it. It's not a big dumb Horror film though, there's actually a meaning behind it all and it's really quite serious and realistic. One thing I do warn is it does feature some real life animal killings, a trend with a lot of the Italian Cannibal films, they're more disturbing than the rest of the film to be honest.

Zombie films to look out for I'd say are

Zombie Holocaust
The Living dead at the Manchester Morgue (stupid name but one of my favourites)
Dead hate the Living
Return of the Living Dead 1-3 (first one is a must)
Junk
Versus
Wild Zero
Burial Grounds Night of the Living Dead
Zombie Flesh eaters 2
Zombie Nosh
Redneck Zombies
Anthropothagous the Beast (excellent scene involving unborn fetus and mothers stomach...pretty sick actually)
I Zombie

My minds gone blank, I've got more sick and depraived Zombie movies than you can shake a severed limb at but I can't think of any more. I'll add more when they come to me.

You might have guessed that I kinda like Horror films.

Oh and another thing, if you're getting the majority of the films I listed up there, don't get the UK DVD versions as they're cut to shreads (especially the Fulci films and Cannibal Holocaust).
Sun 30/11/03 at 23:04
Regular
"8==="
Yes I have Bad Taste. (Had it since I was 14)

Cheers for the replies people, I'll start adding to my collection. :)
Sat 29/11/03 at 18:14
Regular
bad taste - well, they're aliens but it's still a hilarious film
Sat 29/11/03 at 18:11
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
How about 'The House of A Thousand Corpses'? It was directed by Rob Zombie, and he also wrote a rather strange song called 'The House of a Thousand Corpses'.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.