GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What is your favourite band/singer?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 28/11/03 at 17:28
Regular
"Do you like haggis?"
My favourite ever singer is Rob Zombie.
Favourite song is ''Living Dead Girl'' (Rob Zombie)
Wed 10/12/03 at 08:40
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Band : Underworld (live session tonight, John Peel, Radio 1, 10pm)
Singer : Trenz Reznor (Nine Inch Nails)
Tue 09/12/03 at 21:18
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Don't mind Linkin Park, but I wouldn't count myself as a fan. Don't like the way they try to combine different genres.
Tue 09/12/03 at 18:20
Regular
"Bring the beat back"
I like the offspring too but my fav band has to be Linkin Park with my fav song being Faint.
Sat 06/12/03 at 18:14
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
1- Texas
2- Metallica
3- Black Sabbath
4- The Offspring
5- White Zombie
Sat 06/12/03 at 16:20
Regular
"keep your receipt"
Offspring rule the world.
Sat 06/12/03 at 13:26
Regular
"you've got a beard"
artist: Devin Townsend. no contest!! :)
at the moment my favourite song (by him) has a tie between "the traveller" and "deep peace" (the "orchestral" segment of that is amazing...)

my favourite song changes every 10 minutes or so and is usually quite a random choice :)
found an old song by the BoDeans that i'm into right now, i'm trying to piece together the soundtrack for a late 90's nintendo-advert-turned-movie "The Wizard" and it plays over the opening titles :)
Tue 02/12/03 at 12:38
Regular
"I'm not a noob :"
fav. band : Poison The Well
fav. song : Slice paper wrists
Sat 29/11/03 at 21:51
Regular
"Not a Jew"
anialater wrote:
> i don't like music much....all crap

This was my view, many years ago. I had no PC, normal TV and had no access to decent music and only got rubbsih - e.g Gareth Gates gay crap. Anyway, I got a PC and whole new vistas opened to me. There are an infinite number of artists and songs, enough to appeal to anyone. Give music a chance. I like it so much that now I find it hard to go without it.
Sat 29/11/03 at 21:46
Regular
to be honest I've heard nothing of any new oasis gig dates, but if you do, let me know will ya.
Sat 29/11/03 at 21:43
Regular
Hey,
My fav band is oasis and i'm really really really desperate to get tickets for their next UK tour. About 3 weeks ago, i'm sure that i found a website which had all the tour dates on it, and it said that it would be taking place in Febuary 2004, but now i can't find the site anywhere and all the other sites have absolutely no idea and say that the dates are unconfirmed and tickets are not on sale. I'm really so desperate for these tickets coz i've just started at uni so my parents wanted ideas for a present coz they're all proud coz no-one in my family has ever been to uni before, and these tickets would be so special to me, coz i've never been to one of their gigs before. If anyone knows anything about these tickets which are so top secret and are hiding away from me, please contact me!!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.