GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"the simpsons movie"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 28/11/03 at 15:46
Regular
"yo my man"
i heard the simpsons is gonna b the next big hollywood blockbuster feauturing real people wots ur quote on this
Sat 29/11/03 at 00:31
Regular
Nah Matt now says that it is more likely there will be 3 Simpsons movies and they'll appear in between the series' as everytime he tries to think of a movie idea he comes up with ideas that work better as episodes... so comes up with another 6 or so episodes...

equals another season.
Fri 28/11/03 at 23:13
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
What? Are you mental? This piece of "news" was circulating years ago.

They will make a film when the episodes finish, it will be animated. Wouldn't be surprised if some fool makes a real life version of it in about 30 years time though.
Fri 28/11/03 at 21:23
Regular
g unit wrote:
> i heard the simpsons is gonna b the next big hollywood blockbuster
> feauturing real people

i thought that was fine, but then i actually noticed the 'real people' section.

gah!

how can they possibly do this? i mean, how on earth are they going to make it funny enough unless it's how it's meant to be - in cartoon form. then, anything is possible really, opening a big wide door to success.
Fri 28/11/03 at 20:44
Regular
"I'm not a noob :"
I've lost all faith in the simpsons as it now officially sux ball$.
Fri 28/11/03 at 20:19
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
It wouldn't work. It's designed to be a short programme that keeps the jokes running all the way through. If it was longer, the humour would have to be altered too much to keep it funny, and it wouldn't end up being much like the cartoon we all know and love.
Fri 28/11/03 at 20:08
"Mimmargh!"
ßora† SagdiyeV wrote:
> that's the worst idea since the turtles live action film.

Ah yes. Let us never speak of that again.
Fri 28/11/03 at 15:50
Regular
I re-iterate, it's a terrible idea, they won't get the humour right, it'll just be a cheesy cash sponge of a film, and no-one could pull the homer simpson character off.

no, no, no
Fri 28/11/03 at 15:48
Regular
"yo my man"
its not gonna feel like the simpsons its gonna feel more like a chep imatation when u think simpsons u think yellow cartoons
Fri 28/11/03 at 15:47
Regular
that's the worst idea since the turtles live action film.
Fri 28/11/03 at 15:46
Regular
"yo my man"
i heard the simpsons is gonna b the next big hollywood blockbuster feauturing real people wots ur quote on this

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.