GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Is this too close to the bone?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 28/11/03 at 00:23
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I'm thinking of making an online chatroom that's set in a prison. You don't have usernames - you're given a number, and you can choose a password. I was thinking of making it so that you can "photo-fit" yourself a face, for a mugshot in your profile, and you can choose a crime you're doing time for. And here's the best part: the more you chat, the higher your status gets, allowing you to take someone with a lower status as your "b!tch". Cool, huh?

It could go either way. People could take it in the light-hearted manner it's intended, or ex-cons could get *really* offended and use me for coarsing.
Mon 01/12/03 at 13:10
"slightlyshortertagl"
:-D

Count me in.
Mon 01/12/03 at 12:47
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Heh, I did a bit of work on this the other day and it's looking good. Fans of my "monkey island" won't be let down! I've opted for a cartoony prison feel, if that's possible. Just wait, for it shalt rocketh!
Fri 28/11/03 at 16:08
Regular
"SOUP!"
Sounds a good idea. Go for it.
Fri 28/11/03 at 15:51
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
No, you're a number 2.
Fri 28/11/03 at 15:51
Regular
good stuff, I await the prototype.

I'm not a number, I'm a free man
Fri 28/11/03 at 15:47
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Trade in ciggies maybe, but fighting other users might be a bit tough to do. The interface (I can't believe I just used that word!) I'm making to chat with is fickung brilliant! Can't wait to see it in action.
Fri 28/11/03 at 15:45
Regular
monkey_man, will it be possible to beat other users to death with a lunch tray, and trade in ciggies?
Fri 28/11/03 at 15:03
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Doing some research, I found this:

http://www.cinemakorea.com/ KorSale01/prison-worldcup.JPG

Those crazy japs...
Fri 28/11/03 at 14:58
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Now all I've got to do is think up a domain name.

"prisonline.com"

Any suggestions?
Fri 28/11/03 at 14:11
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
That was too close to the bone(r).

*sighs*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.