GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Please help."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Jak II: Renegade'.
Tue 21/07/09 at 16:13
Regular
Can someone please help me with Jak and Daxter 2.
I am unable to open the pumping station door. I have found it and stand right outside it but it wont open. Is there something I have to find first or do I not have enough of something.
Please help as I am starting to think this game is faulty.
Fri 29/01/10 at 16:30
Regular
well..if you've done everything up to that point then i'm guessing its a glitch..i get those sometimes as well..it also depends on how long you've been playing it...try going to it again after you've turned off the system for a little while...maybe it froze.
Wed 22/07/09 at 09:41
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
This is a full level guide for this mission. Hope it helps.

Description: Travel to the green pipe icon indicating the entrance to the pumping station. Once inside, kill the three Metal Head Swipers and retrieve their Metal Head Skull Gems [1,2,3].

A Precursor Orb [1] is in the water on the left (west) side of the beach.

A Precursor Orb [2] is in the corner behind the structure with the moving platforms in front. Use a moving platform to reach the upper ledge.

Jump to the next ledge to the right and at the end of the ledge is a pipe containing a Precursor Orb [3]. After retrieving the Orb,
you will need to jump down to the beach and retrace the path to the pipe. Jump onto the pipe and follow it to the end. Jump to the next ledge and kill all of the enemies on it.

Go across the rotating pipe [4]. Go across the pipe with
the electrical field, jump over the electrical field and jump onto the next ledge [5].

Jump onto the moving platform on the right and jump onto the next ledge. Follow the ledge to the edge with the pipe that has a double electrical field [6].

Travel across the pipe with the double electrical field, jump over
the electrical field and jump onto the next ledge. Once across, jump down to the next ledge [7,8].

Proceed across each of the ledges until reaching the rotating pipe. Move across the pipe and jump onto each ledge until reaching the metal platform. Instead of going up the ramp, jump off the metal platform to the left (east) onto the rotating platforms. Jump down the platform and rocks to reach the beach. Go to the south side of the beach and swim south towards the bridge.

A Precursor Orb [4] is in the water between the bridge and the cliff. Go back to the beach and follow it to the right (east) until
reaching the rotating pipe.

A Precursor Orb [5] is located behind the left (east) cliff connected to the rotating pipe. Swim to the closest island with a windmill.

A Precursor Orb [6] is on a ledge near the top. Swim back to the
beach and go to the structure with the moving platforms in front. Repeat the same travel directions until reaching the metal ramp. Go up the metal ramp and travel along the ledge until reaching the water valve [9,10].

Strategy: Wait to jump onto a rotating pipe until just after if finishes
rotating. Jump off (or straight up if not near the end) as soon as the rotating "sound" begins. Wait to jump over the electrical fields on the pipes until they are moving towards Jak.
Tue 21/07/09 at 17:15
Regular
Warhunt wrote:
> Can you provide more information on the game? You list Jak and
> Daxter 2, yet there is not a game called that. Is the full
> title.......
>
> Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy
> Jak II
> Jak 3
> Jak X: Combat Racing
> Daxter
> Jak and Daxter: The Lost Frontier
>
>
> Also if you could provide a little bit more info on where you
> are? Such as chapter or section? If you are in the Pumping
> station say. What have you just done etc, so we can hunt
> something down.

The game is Jak ll Renegade.
I am in the mission 'find pump station valve'.
I can find the door to the pump station but it will not open. As I approach the door the cogs or balls on the front of the door roll back, but the door does not open no matter what I try.
Tue 21/07/09 at 16:59
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Can you provide more information on the game? You list Jak and Daxter 2, yet there is not a game called that. Is the full title.......

Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy
Jak II
Jak 3
Jak X: Combat Racing
Daxter
Jak and Daxter: The Lost Frontier

Also if you could provide a little bit more info on where you are? Such as chapter or section? If you are in the Pumping station say. What have you just done etc, so we can hunt something down.
Tue 21/07/09 at 16:38
Regular
Hi. Thanks for the reply but the walkthrough does not help. Ihave found the pumping station door walk right up to it the cogs or balls or whatever you want to call them move across on the door but the door itself does not open. What am I doing wrong? I have completed all missions up to this point.
Tue 21/07/09 at 16:32
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Fortunately enough we have a walkthrough and several cheat submissions on this very game. Click this link to visit the walkthrough and see if that helps Jak and Daxter Walkthrough

If this does not help just let me know and I will get something for you ASAP.
Tue 21/07/09 at 16:13
Regular
Can someone please help me with Jak and Daxter 2.
I am unable to open the pumping station door. I have found it and stand right outside it but it wont open. Is there something I have to find first or do I not have enough of something.
Please help as I am starting to think this game is faulty.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.