GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A Vote For Cubist Is A Vote For The Enfranchisement Of Others!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 26/11/03 at 21:21
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Yes that's right folks a vote for me is a vote for a notable who really cares about the newer members and getting them involved in the forums. If I we can get them interested then they themselves will soon be enfranchised and the circle of life goes on.

There are other reasons for voting me into the Notable-hood. For example, is there a notable who looks as dashing as me in a kilt? I doubt it.

Anyway back to the point. A vote for me is a vote for the enfranchisement of others and a vain Scot. Is there any better kind :D
Sat 29/11/03 at 12:44
Regular
"None Stored"
Cubist wrote:
> Yes that's right folks a vote for me is a vote for a notable who
> really cares about the newer members and getting them involved in the
> forums.

Hmmmm, I seem to recall one of your earlier campaigns ending in a battle with a "n00b". You have to respect new members to help them, you clearly have no respect for new members of the boards.
Thu 27/11/03 at 19:56
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Blank wrote:
> You're supposed to go away, because you're an idiot.

Again, pure genius
Thu 27/11/03 at 19:54
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
You're supposed to go away, because you're an idiot.
Thu 27/11/03 at 19:52
Regular
"Insane - Beware!"
am i supposed to be laughing at this argument?
Thu 27/11/03 at 19:49
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Exactly. You're trying to rubbish my beliefs by saying that, and yet you're the one with no proof. Again. Just like your forever stupid "Iraq did septmeber elevenf so le'ts level thier city's!11" argument. Stupid, stupid fool.
Thu 27/11/03 at 17:04
"Darkness, always"
And how dare you disregard the beliefs of those yet millions more people who refuse to acknowledge your fanciful biblical nonsense.
Thu 27/11/03 at 16:42
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Not if my faith is strong enough. How dare you disregard the beliefs of millions of people. I knew you had few moral standards but that's a disgrace.
Thu 27/11/03 at 09:52
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
If you think he was the son of God and died for our sins, you're going to be horribly disappointed.
Wed 26/11/03 at 23:20
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Christ, was the son of god who died for our sins and I'd thank you not to use his name in vain. So disrespectuful...
Wed 26/11/03 at 23:08
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Jesus.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.