GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"battle for naboo"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 14/03/01 at 18:52
Regular
i just wanted to know if anyone was really excited about the new star warz game battle for naboo. im not a big starwars fan but this game looks brilliant!
Thu 15/03/01 at 21:40
Regular
It's in the intro...........
Thu 15/03/01 at 21:36
Episode 1 was such a bad film that Im keeping as far away from any related merchandise and spin offs as posible.

Could be a good game though, however!

Can you kill Jar Jar Binks!
Thu 15/03/01 at 21:28
Regular
They would have spent ages on the single player just to make it right....
Thu 15/03/01 at 20:28
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
The Game wrote:
> I have heard nothing but disappointing feedback from this game!!!
> There is NO MULTIPLAYER, and that my friend is, in most cases a 2001
> gaming essential!!! There are 15 levels....good BUT they have the
> imagination of one of the warehouse Walls in Oni! But that is what
> other people say so...WHO CARES...

Single Player storylines do seem to be suffering lately due to emphasis on multi-player titles...

which more often than not, means companies can spend all their time on the game engine and not on the game?
Thu 15/03/01 at 14:54
Regular
who cares.......right........PS2 Starfighter, this is the N64 not a PS2.
Thu 15/03/01 at 07:42
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
I have heard nothing but disappointing feedback from this game!!! There is NO MULTIPLAYER, and that my friend is, in most cases a 2001 gaming essential!!! There are 15 levels....good BUT they have the imagination of one of the warehouse Walls in Oni! But that is what other people say so...WHO CARES...
Wed 14/03/01 at 22:44
Regular
Darth Maul was Darth Sideous's first apprentice and was only there as an introduction character so that new Star Wars fans can understand the older films easier.
Wed 14/03/01 at 22:44
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
Episode 1 - All style and no Substance?

although doesnt that pretty much sum up the 1990's?
Wed 14/03/01 at 22:39
Regular
Im not a huge star wars fan, but i have watched all the films. What was the point of Darth Maul anyway?

Characters like his (or how his should have been) schould be menacing and scary, when i saw him i just thought "oh its just some bloke".

The Sega pod race game is brilliant, they've got one at my Student's Union, me and a mate played while we were drunk and i well enjoyed it!

Couldnt finished the race on easy mode thoug, kept running out of time after a couple of laps :-(
Wed 14/03/01 at 22:33
Regular
While the Phantom Menace Saber fight had speed and skill, it had no character. Darth Maul had no character. He didn't do anything evil except kill Qui Gon.

He wasn't half the Sithlord Vader was!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.