GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A Wee Story"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 25/11/03 at 18:46
Regular
"No Chance!?!?!?!?!?"
“Go on, I dare you! Go over to Dave a kick ‘um! Right in the shins! HARD!” Barry ordered. He was a very bossy person. He looked kind and innocent and most people thought he was. He had a fair complexion. Short blonde hair, perfectly pursed lips, blue eyes, long thick lashes and he always wore his school uniform. He wasn’t particularly bright but he was good infront of the teachers.

“Well, mmmmm, I’m not sure. He’s not so bad really. Once you get to know him.” Gary was unsure. He scratched his fat chin whilst thinking over Barry’s demands.

“You want to be one of the lads, don’t you?” Barry questioned.

Gary was dim. He never realised that anyone who orders you about is no real friend. “Yea, but…” he was interrupted by the squeaky voice of Barry

“Then do it, and I want his lunch money as well!” Gary nodded quickly and grunted as he thumped towards Dave. Slowly putting one big, fat foot infront of th other. It was as if the whole playground shook because a few people turned to watch Gary pick Dave up by the throat, take him behind the bike shed and shout “CLEAR OFF!” to everyone that was there. No-one stayed or followed them because of fear. A few moments later Gary came backround the corner triumphantly. He had £1.50 worth of shinny coins in his hands. But no-one could find Dave afterwards.

The next day Dave had a burst lip and everyone gave him a lot if attention. But the £1.50 had not quinched Barry’s thirst for money. So at break Gary was sent to find Dave again.

Months went by but still no-one stopped Gary from making Daves life a living hell. They had started to steal his homework but even then he told no-one. And the children in the playground never said anything to anyone.

Until one day Dave wasn’t at school, or the next day. Eventually it was on the news that Dave had hung himself.

Will all that money make Barry fell better about what he told Gary to do? Barry was never happy again. He never forgot about this and always felt guilty.

And what about Gary? He moved to another city because him and his family were treated so badly.

That’s three lives ruined! And for what?
Thu 27/11/03 at 17:23
Regular
"Not a Jew"
No, no, no, no, no.

No.

Stop posting stories that travel around on emails, soppy pathetic heart string pullers. About "bullying" and "wasted lives" and the "futility" of it all.
Gah.
Thu 27/11/03 at 16:50
Regular
"No Chance!?!?!?!?!?"
Gígž wrote:
> Good story, you can win a GAD for storys?

Course!
Wed 26/11/03 at 17:30
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Good story, you can win a GAD for storys?
Wed 26/11/03 at 17:27
Regular
"No Chance!?!?!?!?!?"
Pliskin wrote:
> Thats a good story.

Thanks man! I am hoping I might win gameaday! Do u think I have a chance?
Tue 25/11/03 at 20:42
Regular
"Me+Live= Sore Fists"
Thats a good story.
Tue 25/11/03 at 18:46
Regular
"No Chance!?!?!?!?!?"
“Go on, I dare you! Go over to Dave a kick ‘um! Right in the shins! HARD!” Barry ordered. He was a very bossy person. He looked kind and innocent and most people thought he was. He had a fair complexion. Short blonde hair, perfectly pursed lips, blue eyes, long thick lashes and he always wore his school uniform. He wasn’t particularly bright but he was good infront of the teachers.

“Well, mmmmm, I’m not sure. He’s not so bad really. Once you get to know him.” Gary was unsure. He scratched his fat chin whilst thinking over Barry’s demands.

“You want to be one of the lads, don’t you?” Barry questioned.

Gary was dim. He never realised that anyone who orders you about is no real friend. “Yea, but…” he was interrupted by the squeaky voice of Barry

“Then do it, and I want his lunch money as well!” Gary nodded quickly and grunted as he thumped towards Dave. Slowly putting one big, fat foot infront of th other. It was as if the whole playground shook because a few people turned to watch Gary pick Dave up by the throat, take him behind the bike shed and shout “CLEAR OFF!” to everyone that was there. No-one stayed or followed them because of fear. A few moments later Gary came backround the corner triumphantly. He had £1.50 worth of shinny coins in his hands. But no-one could find Dave afterwards.

The next day Dave had a burst lip and everyone gave him a lot if attention. But the £1.50 had not quinched Barry’s thirst for money. So at break Gary was sent to find Dave again.

Months went by but still no-one stopped Gary from making Daves life a living hell. They had started to steal his homework but even then he told no-one. And the children in the playground never said anything to anyone.

Until one day Dave wasn’t at school, or the next day. Eventually it was on the news that Dave had hung himself.

Will all that money make Barry fell better about what he told Gary to do? Barry was never happy again. He never forgot about this and always felt guilty.

And what about Gary? He moved to another city because him and his family were treated so badly.

That’s three lives ruined! And for what?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.