GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Interesting Story....."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 25/11/03 at 18:21
Regular
": ("
It was a Sunday evening when i just remembered i had £40 in my piggy bank, i thought, then i thought again and then it struck me.I had been wanting Call of Duty for months and i had to go there straight away, so i ordered my mom to take me there.When we got there i brought it and read it on the way back home, we were home and it started raining so i rushed indoors and installed it, i was seconds away from playing the best WW2 ever but when i double clicked on the icon it came up with this message saying something like: YOUR COMPUTER DOES NOT HAVE THE CORRECT VIDEO CARD.

I almost fainted, how could i be so close to playing this game and then get turn down by a stupid video card! I only got this computer 2 weeks ago and it was an exellent computer, the guy at PC world said it's the best computer you can get these days, i even asked him if it would play new games, and he said YES!

So i strolled back to Toys "R" Us and came up with an excuse about why im taking it back and i had to change it for The Simpsons:Hit And Run, i guess Hit And Run is Ok but knowhere near as good as Call Of Duty.

The morole of this story is....NEVER GET A GAME ON A RAINY DAY AND ALWAYS BUY YOUR PCs FROM SPECIAL RESERVE!
Tue 25/11/03 at 18:21
Regular
It was a Sunday evening when i just remembered i had £40 in my piggy bank, i thought, then i thought again and then it struck me.I had been wanting Call of Duty for months and i had to go there straight away, so i ordered my mom to take me there.When we got there i brought it and read it on the way back home, we were home and it started raining so i rushed indoors and installed it, i was seconds away from playing the best WW2 ever but when i double clicked on the icon it came up with this message saying something like: YOUR COMPUTER DOES NOT HAVE THE CORRECT VIDEO CARD.

I almost fainted, how could i be so close to playing this game and then get turn down by a stupid video card! I only got this computer 2 weeks ago and it was an exellent computer, the guy at PC world said it's the best computer you can get these days, i even asked him if it would play new games, and he said YES!

So i strolled back to Toys "R" Us and came up with an excuse about why im taking it back and i had to change it for The Simpsons:Hit And Run, i guess Hit And Run is Ok but knowhere near as good as Call Of Duty.

The morole of this story is....NEVER GET A GAME ON A RAINY DAY AND ALWAYS BUY YOUR PCs FROM SPECIAL RESERVE!
Tue 25/11/03 at 18:27
"Dogs rule,Cats drul"
It does have something to do with special reserve what are you on about.
Tue 25/11/03 at 18:27
Regular
First of all - you 'ordered' your mum to take you. Really? Methinks your mum needs to get herself a nice new leather belt.

Second of all - when you bought this 'excellent' computer from the shop, and the guy told you it was the best computer ever, did he then go into a nearby office, where he and his colleagues pointed and laughed through the window?
Tue 25/11/03 at 18:30
Regular
This chat is not just to talk about Special Reserve, even ask Mr. Snuggly because thats why there are different rooms
Tue 25/11/03 at 18:32
Regular
captain man, why are you here, im mean, you didn't even know where to chat! Lol!!!
(thats your favorite word)
Tue 25/11/03 at 18:34
Regular
"Me+Live= Sore Fists"
If i were you i would go back and have a right go at PC World, i bought my computer from Dixons.
Tue 25/11/03 at 18:34
Regular
sorry Mr. "i know everything"
Lol
(thats your fav abrieviation!)
Tue 25/11/03 at 18:43
"Dogs rule,Cats drul"
Gamecubeguy wrote:
> sorry Mr. "i know everything"
> Lol
> (thats your fav abrieviation!)

You know Gamecubeguy i'm starting to like you as a friend.
Tue 25/11/03 at 18:45
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
ßora† SagdiyeV wrote:
> Second of all - when you bought this 'excellent' computer from the
> shop, and the guy told you it was the best computer ever, did he then
> go into a nearby office, where he and his colleagues pointed and
> laughed through the window?

Heh-heh.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.