GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Just wanted to say thanks"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 14/03/01 at 13:46
Regular
To the people that decide for making me a Gameaday winner last week.

Moto GP arrived this morning, cost me nothing and looks top.
Didn't post my original thread with any view to winning anything, just wanted to vent my head at frustration and whaddyaknow?

Shiny Moto GP happiness.
I'm the 1st to moan when something is wrong or I feel aggrieved at a situation (see many, many, many "MGS2 demo shouldnt be with another game" rants), but when I'm chuffed, I think I should mention that too.

So, at the risk of sounding like Tom Hanks, I'd like to say thanks for being recognised...I'd like to thank those that helped me...but I can't. I wrote it all by myself with no help from anyone.

Come on The Goatboy, get in there!!

Peace
Wed 14/03/01 at 13:46
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
To the people that decide for making me a Gameaday winner last week.

Moto GP arrived this morning, cost me nothing and looks top.
Didn't post my original thread with any view to winning anything, just wanted to vent my head at frustration and whaddyaknow?

Shiny Moto GP happiness.
I'm the 1st to moan when something is wrong or I feel aggrieved at a situation (see many, many, many "MGS2 demo shouldnt be with another game" rants), but when I'm chuffed, I think I should mention that too.

So, at the risk of sounding like Tom Hanks, I'd like to say thanks for being recognised...I'd like to thank those that helped me...but I can't. I wrote it all by myself with no help from anyone.

Come on The Goatboy, get in there!!

Peace
Wed 14/03/01 at 17:57
Regular
Congratulations Goat Boy... I didn't even realise you won! Good job too, you're certainly one of the best posters.
Wed 14/03/01 at 18:48
I've just won film a day and it's the first time i have won anything on speical reserve.
Anyway when you win do you just e-mail the address from your e-mail and tell what film you want? Do you have to include anything else?
Thanks for you help and thanks speical reserve for making me win!

Darkreaper
Thu 15/03/01 at 09:01
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I emailed "[email protected]" with Claim as the subject, and a few days later?

I get Moto GP. Difficult and hard to control, but top fun and, more importantly, free.

I like getting stuff.

Stuff is good.
Thu 15/03/01 at 09:31
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
Well done Goatboy! I myself have just won GameaDay :) Hmmm, Zone Of The Enders me thinks :)

-S
Thu 15/03/01 at 09:45
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Yeah, I considered that for a moment, but I really dont want Z.O.E, not my cup'o tea. Oh sure I want that demo, but I figure it'll be on a mag in a couple of months or so.

Therefore I chose Moto Gp, initially impossible to control but I think it rocks.

The next big game I'm straining for is Black & White on the PC.
A God/Strategy game with bells on.

PS2 wise?
THe Getway, GTA3, Soul Reaver 2.

But personally, for me, B&W is the one that will blow me away in the near future.

Once again thanks to S.Reserve for having the taste and good will in letting me win a game.
Now, how to do it again?...(you watch, I wont be able to do taht again
Thu 15/03/01 at 17:19
Wow... everybody's winning except me. =(

How do you do it? Iv'e written reviews, opinions and more, all lengthy and interesting. How?
Thu 15/03/01 at 18:15
Regular
Darkreaper wrote:
> I've just won film a day and it's the first time i have won anything
> on speical reserve.
Anyway when you win do you just e-mail the
> address from your e-mail and tell what film you want? Do you have
> to include anything else?

Put the address you want it sent to.
All the instructions are over at gameacay.co.uk

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.