GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"DS- Is it worth it?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 19/05/05 at 11:30
Regular
"KA-BLAMO"
I am thinking of getting a DS this weekend but am unsure considering the lack of games. Can anyone tell me are any of the games any good & is it worth getting one.
Thu 19/05/05 at 17:34
Regular
"Ruddie1"
I hate the DS and if anyone wants mine with a case Project Rub and GTA Anvance for £100 all boxed used about twice let me know [email protected] already sold Mario and Wario. I really did not like it and dunno why i every got it as i already have a PSP which is a million miles better.
Thu 19/05/05 at 13:11
Regular
"KA-BLAMO"
I think thats what I will do anyway. Cheers
Thu 19/05/05 at 12:54
"period drama"
I'd wait for a while yet ... there's nothing really substatial out yet.
Wait 'til the Wi-Fi stuff is sorted out, and Mario Kart and Animal Crossing arrive. Then, everything will be amazing.
Thu 19/05/05 at 11:54
Regular
"KA-BLAMO"
So I might as well just get some games for my SP. Can anyone reccommend any?
Thu 19/05/05 at 11:48
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Well, maybe, but the thing is, there's nothing for the PSP right now either. And it's not out here until September.

Which strangely enough is the time Nintendo have decided to release their big-name titles.
Thu 19/05/05 at 11:45
Regular
"KA-BLAMO"
So I might want to look at getting a PSP instead. Or at least untill some top quality games come out for it?
Thu 19/05/05 at 11:45
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Right now there isn't much to shout about.

But Mario Kart should make use of the Wi-Fi technology, and later in the year when that, Advance Wars and the other big titles are released, it'll be well worth having one.
Thu 19/05/05 at 11:41
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
I’ve been a bit under whelmed by it so far, but only because of the lack of more AAA titles. Wario Ware is fantastic but has a limited lifespan, as has Project Rub; they both make excellent use of the DSs capabilities (dual screen, microphone, touch screen etc). Mario 64 is, well, Mario 64, meaning it is brilliant. Yoshi Touch & Go is meant to good too, but again a tad short.

There’s not too much else out at the moment of any real note, but Mario Kart DS and Animal Crossing DS should both be awesome and Bomberman wireless multiplayer could be great fun.
Thu 19/05/05 at 11:32
They're all rubbish. Would be worth your money saving for a PSP; especially with great games like Burnout Legends and SOCOM on the way.

PS: Dringo might post here afterwards. Best not to listen to the guy, he's a bit of a loony :(
Thu 19/05/05 at 11:30
Regular
"KA-BLAMO"
I am thinking of getting a DS this weekend but am unsure considering the lack of games. Can anyone tell me are any of the games any good & is it worth getting one.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.