GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Harewood set for Hammers"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 24/11/03 at 13:33
Regular
"Foxes 4 Ever!!!"
Nottingham Forest have accepted a £500,000 bid from West Ham for highly-rated striker Marlon Harewood.

Full story here: http://skysports.planet (SPACE) football.com/article.asp?id=173742&cpid=10
Fri 05/12/03 at 22:30
Regular
"kill my enemys"
well im a nottingham forest fan and im glad for marlon leavin we have brought another marlon and i think hes amazing its not much of a blow for forest when we get johno back we'll be gettin back up there with west brom and west ham and all them !!!!!!!
Thu 27/11/03 at 18:19
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Well, both Defoe and Viduka have, since the start of the season, already shown, in their performances for their clubs, that they believe they are almost "too-good" for their respected clubs, and that they should be playing somewhere else - at a much-higher level, right now, instead.

But Defoe does 'appear' to have changed-his-ways, and now looks more content with playing football for West Ham, and not himself. But, he has felt otherwise once, and there's no guarrentee he wouldn' be like that again with a move to a bigger club.

So, basically, he's too young and he's still learning.

We don't want a `Michael Owen´, or another `David Beckham´! :P
Wed 26/11/03 at 15:48
Regular
"thegodfather"
Why are we buying another striker when the problems are at the back, we threw away another lead against Milton Wimbledon last night.
If we can hold on to our leads and start winning again we might have a genuine chance of promotion, draws are no good going into the second half of the season.
Wed 26/11/03 at 10:45
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Because Earnshaw would cost too much?
Tue 25/11/03 at 21:39
Regular
"Notable"
y get harewood when earnshaw is on fire?
Mon 24/11/03 at 18:08
Regular
This is a bit of a blow for Forest, sure Harewood would probably have gone on a free when his contract runs out, but right now they only have Gareth Taylor up front, what with Johnson out with his leg.

However Its rumoured that Glen Hoddle is gonna be Forest's new manager, what with the chairman and Paul Hart not seeing eye to eye.
Mon 24/11/03 at 14:42
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
I fail to see how you can compare Viduka to Defoe?

Viduka is acting like a spoilt little brat, choosing to come late to training when he feels like it and getting paid millions for it whilst Defoe has decided to carry on playing and scoring for West Ham in Div 1 even though there was a lot of interest in him from the likes of Man Utd, he hasn't thrown up a fuss and said he wants to leave etc
Mon 24/11/03 at 14:29
Regular
"Long time no see!"
It could well be that he is being signed as a long-term replacement, but I also cannot see how West Ham would be willing to sell a player of Defoe's quality before this season's even over.

Nope. Not even for £10m! No matter how-badly they need the money - he's still a valuable asset to their squad, when he's playing for the team and not himself.

That's one reason why I'd hate to see him arrive at Old Trafford right now - he's been playing for West Ham this season like Mark Viduka has at Leeds. They don't want to be at the club any longer - they want out. And they're using Upton Park and Elland Road as "shop windows" to attract the bigger teams with more money and a 'guarrenteed' chance of success; as the sinking-ship joins the Titanic!

...Greedy Rats!! :P
Mon 24/11/03 at 13:42
"Darkness, always"
How much longer will Pardew be in charge, I wonder. Has he won a league game yet? Does he realise that Cardiff are now above them in the table?

Mwaahahahahahahah!
Mon 24/11/03 at 13:38
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
A replaxcement for Defoe maybe?

Come January, we shall see....

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.