GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Latest OXM....."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Destroy All Humans! Big Willy Unleashed'.
Thu 19/05/05 at 19:10
Regular
Demos....

Destroy all humans - It's like the computer game of Mars Attacks. Was looking forward to this and even though the demo isn't particuarly long or exciting I'm still gonna get it. Like the visuals and the style of it and the videos at the end of the demo looks a hell of a lot of fun.

Worms 4 : Mayhem - Excellent! It's a more polished version of Worms 3D with a ton more weapons and a load more customisation options. Making your own team of worms is excellent, I made a team of Cowboys. Definetly gonna get this when it comes out.

Lego Star Wars - Nice ideas but a bit boring really.

Moto GP3 - Never liked the previous 2 games and from what I played this is exactly the same.

CT Special Forces - Absoloutly awful! If they want to sell crap like this they really should never have made a demo for it, it's hardly likely to make people want the full game.

Rugby 2005 - Interests me about as much as getting prostate cancer, so I didn't play it.

Oh and the magazine sucks as usual.
Thu 19/05/05 at 19:10
Regular
Demos....

Destroy all humans - It's like the computer game of Mars Attacks. Was looking forward to this and even though the demo isn't particuarly long or exciting I'm still gonna get it. Like the visuals and the style of it and the videos at the end of the demo looks a hell of a lot of fun.

Worms 4 : Mayhem - Excellent! It's a more polished version of Worms 3D with a ton more weapons and a load more customisation options. Making your own team of worms is excellent, I made a team of Cowboys. Definetly gonna get this when it comes out.

Lego Star Wars - Nice ideas but a bit boring really.

Moto GP3 - Never liked the previous 2 games and from what I played this is exactly the same.

CT Special Forces - Absoloutly awful! If they want to sell crap like this they really should never have made a demo for it, it's hardly likely to make people want the full game.

Rugby 2005 - Interests me about as much as getting prostate cancer, so I didn't play it.

Oh and the magazine sucks as usual.
Thu 19/05/05 at 19:12
Regular
"Mozzy"
woo!
Thu 19/05/05 at 19:16
Regular
Worms 4 is actually worth a look then? Forts was a bit pants and 3D didn't have LIVE (well, the UK one anyway).
Thu 19/05/05 at 19:18
Regular
If you liked 3D then I'd say definetly.

It's got Live too.
Thu 19/05/05 at 19:19
Regular
Best bit in the demo's when a weapons crate drops and the message that comes with it is "OMG A WEPONZ CRATE LOL!!"
Thu 19/05/05 at 19:51
Regular
Didn't like the Worms demo much, yet to give DAH a run but am looking forward to it.

The magazine has pages on Xbox360, then about 10 pages reviewing crap games. Highest score is 7 I think....
Thu 19/05/05 at 20:16
Regular
"8==="
CT Special Forces is going to be 10 quid soon. It was made in a year so I was keeping an eye on it as it was intriguing. I like their ideas.

Got the mag today so I'll give it a go.

There'sa similar thing coming out (weapons of mass destruction something) which looks similar but is crammed full ofthings that make me think 'Goldeneye'. It looks a bit simple but this could be fun too.
Thu 19/05/05 at 21:43
Regular
"Da num.01 rapper"
The magazine looks awesome the cover, But the demos are awful.
Thu 19/05/05 at 21:46
Regular
For a Rugby game, Rugby 2005 is brilliant. It's the most playable Rugby game I've played since Jonah Lomu on the PC many years ago.
Fri 20/05/05 at 00:11
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Jonah Lomu... always wanted that game, depsite only playing a 2 player only demo on the ps1.

It was utter gold. Though I hate rugby.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.