GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Can everyone read this please......?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 14/03/01 at 00:18
Regular
I had a couple of people, well just ssxpro really, ask me about my name and stuff tonight. I thought it would be a good idea, now i've been around these forums just to say "hello" to everyone really.

About my name:
It was all a bit of coincidance really. I was looking around the FoG forum and i hadn't registered with SR at that time. I saw the Meka_Dragon court case thing going on and i thought it would be a laugh to be the judge. So i registered and decided to keep the name. I hope no-one minds my interrupting their little story/post thing, i hope i managed to do it justice, no pun intended :-)

So as i've said, ive been about here for a few days now and its quite pleasant really, everybody seems realy friendly and stuff.

I'd just like to ask that you kind of ignore/forgive any newbie mistakes i make, all though i will be trying to keep those to a minimum i can tell you!

Thanks for reading.
Wed 14/03/01 at 21:57
Regular
Cheers for the advice Shanks, although i think ive already done that. Except it was about 4am on sunday morning!
Wed 14/03/01 at 20:48
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
Always remeber...

whatever happens...

Never take all your clothes off on a Saturday afternoon and run though your local shopping centre shouting 'I'm buck naked!'

Wed 14/03/01 at 18:09
Regular
"Excommunicated"
AHHHHHHHH never read it!

Look mum no eyes!
Wed 14/03/01 at 17:01
Regular
OH boy should of said this a long time ago.
Wed 14/03/01 at 16:26
Regular
"I like cheese"
Your Honour, welcome to SR.

Also, people have been telling you JUST to post on the FOG. Well, don't. Post on the FOG as much as you want, but you're as likely to win Gameaday on the other forums as much as you're likely to win on FOG.

Although, if you want more replied, post in the FOG forum.
Wed 14/03/01 at 16:08
The Game is right, Be polite, reply to the posts of others and youll soon win!
Wed 14/03/01 at 15:14
Regular
Thanks for the tips guys, i'll try my best!
Wed 14/03/01 at 11:15
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
Your Honour?

Us regulars aren't a bunch of gaming oracles. There are bound to be a handful, if not more, of 'NEWBIES' that have more gaming knowledge.

It is good to be polite, and whatever you do DON'T SWEAR!

But yeah, I mean just because we have been posting for some years or 5 months...:D doesn't mean to say that we are some sort of Special Reserve Kings...everyone is equal here. Regulars don't win gameaday over NEWBIES because of their title!!!

Good Luck

The Game
Wed 14/03/01 at 10:26
Regular
VenomByte wrote:
> 3) Avoid mentioning conole wars

Whilst this will get you replies,
> they're likely to be along the lines of "Argh, not again!"

But it might get you a gameaday prize!
Wed 14/03/01 at 10:22
Regular
"smile, it's free"
3) Avoid mentioning conole wars

Whilst this will get you replies, they're likely to be along the lines of "Argh, not again!"

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.