GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Radiohead last night..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 23/11/03 at 12:05
Regular
"No Surprises Please"
Words cannot describe how good this band is. I couldn't have asked for a better set-list, Jonny Greenwood is a god and Thom Yorke is just something else. The songs, we got were:-

There There
2+2=5
Lucky
Myxamatosis
Fake Plastic Trees
Sit Down Stand Up
The Gloaming
Paranoid Android
Scatterbrain
Sail To The Moon
Exit Music
My Iron Lung
I Might Be Wrong
National Anthem
Climbing Up The Walls
Where I End And You Begin
Idioteque

Encore 1
Backdrifts
Go To Sleep
The Bends
Street Spirit

Encore 2
Wolf At The Door
Karma Police
Everything In Its Right Place

That's what I think the set was, I may have missed a few songs out though.

On the whole, absolutely amazing, anyone who has tickets to see them on the tour is in for a right treat.
Mon 24/11/03 at 12:39
Regular
"No Surprises Please"
RastaBillySkank wrote:
> Heh. They've been playing that alot since they started the next leg
> in early November. Usually in the encore though, surprising to see it
> so early on.

Yeah, they don't usually play The Bends either, which was a nice surprise. I think the highlight was either My Iron Lung, Street Spirit or Karma Police. Idioteque was brilliant as well.
Mon 24/11/03 at 12:08
Regular
"we escape....."
Excellent gig a manchester!!! can't wait til earls courts, i quite like the gloaming now looking forward to hearing it again.
Mon 24/11/03 at 10:47
Regular
"You've upset me"
Gabbo wrote:
> Yeah, a few people, me included, shouted for that. But I weren't
> really expecting Fake Plastic Trees so that made up for it in my
> opinion.

Heh. They've been playing that alot since they started the next leg in early November. Usually in the encore though, surprising to see it so early on.
Sun 23/11/03 at 19:44
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Gabbo wrote:
> Myxamatosis
> Fake Plastic Trees
> Paranoid Android
> Exit Music
> I Might Be Wrong
> Climbing Up The Walls
> Where I End And You Begin
> Street Spirit
> Karma Police
--

The only ones I like.
Glad I didn't have to sit through art-school complaint-rock Kraftwerk toss-outs for those though
*sticks on CDs*
Ah...and no crying pansies around me
Sun 23/11/03 at 19:40
Regular
"No Surprises Please"
Yeah, a few people, me included, shouted for that. But I weren't really expecting Fake Plastic Trees so that made up for it in my opinion.
Sun 23/11/03 at 18:27
Regular
"You've upset me"
You were unlucky not to here Talk Show Host, they've been playing that a lot recently.
Sun 23/11/03 at 17:11
Regular
"No Surprises Please"
Why's that a bad thing? I think it's much better if they play more because there's more chance of the band playing the songs that you want to hear.
Sun 23/11/03 at 13:43
Regular
Now, just by looking at that set-up, that's gonna be a looong concert. good job i aint goin!
Sun 23/11/03 at 12:20
Regular
"No Surprises Please"
The Gloaming is actually really good live, Jonny just goes absolutely wild at the end and it sounds brilliant. That being said, it's still not as good as Just but I suppose it is the Hail To The Thief tour.
Sun 23/11/03 at 12:18
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Woah good set! They should have replaced "The Groaning" with "Just" though.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.