GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Oh mother thinks she knows best."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 22/11/03 at 23:22
Regular
"I'm Great."
She's in the pub. Fair enough. She drags me home at about 10:50pm. A few other people are in the pub still. She insists(sp) I come home with her. There are a few still in the pub. She "gives" me the option to go back half way from the pub. Trying to make herself feel good. Balony(sp). I could understamd if I was wasted. I am not. I think she was concerned as a gay fell from work was hittting on me. I'm sober and so know what I'm doing. I think I'm old enough to be able to mistakes and learn from those I make. General peev'edness as mother thinks she knows what is best for her son. I'll now have those that are older than I tell me that she does indeed know what is best for me. I think she was drunk on her own power. There well I'm home and that's the tall and short of it.
Mon 24/11/03 at 08:28
Regular
"I'm Great."
umm... no. Truth. Last time I came home drunk was after I had been round your place, Mandy. Time before that was so long ago. I win, go me.
Mon 24/11/03 at 00:22
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
Cid Vilante wrote:
> I don't usually come home drunk so its ok. There has been the odd one
> or two time, usually involving vodka.

balls
Sun 23/11/03 at 23:46
Regular
"I'm Great."
I don't usually come home drunk so its ok. There has been the odd one or two time, usually involving vodka.
Sun 23/11/03 at 23:38
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Hmmmm...

In that case; what you said about letting you learn your own mistakes, I agree with that. I tried to live by the same theory (for the past year anyway, I'm 19 now), and I've worked out perfectly fine, especially on the going out drinking front.

Just keep telling her what you've said here, and make sure you don't come home pssed after fighting at any time ;)
Sun 23/11/03 at 23:35
Regular
"I'm Great."
Dave's house. Your bathroom. And you said I was wasted.
Sun 23/11/03 at 23:34
Regular
"I'm Great."
I'm 18 and an annoying little know it all. I want to have it my own way but I couldn't. Whiging never solves anything but its easier. I want to make my own mistakes and learn from them. I'll listen to advice and try to use it if I can and feel it would help. I think I'm more annoyed by the way she went about doing it all. No tact what so ever.
Sun 23/11/03 at 23:16
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
Cid Vilante wrote:
> Quiet Mandy. I believe someone had a little trouble with their door
> key. I'll say no more.

Well excuse me but the door lock wasn't having any of it so i tryed forcing my key in and everything!
And my sister wasn't exactly in a state to speak was she!
Sun 23/11/03 at 23:06
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
How old are you Cid? That may give us some indication as to how to reply to this one.

;)
Sun 23/11/03 at 23:02
Regular
"I'm Great."
Quiet Mandy. I believe someone had a little trouble with their door key. I'll say no more.
Sun 23/11/03 at 17:18
Regular
"Light of the world"
way to crush ya ego!

he he he!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.