GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WWE release...who?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 22/11/03 at 18:00
Regular
Oooh I'm so teasing. ;c)

Anyway, as of January 2004, WWE are going to be releasing superstar Dustin Runnels. Yeah, Goldust's contract runs out in mid-January, and WWE have chosen not to renew it. Shame. I liked Goldie.

"The ZERO-ONE wrestling promotion in Japan had been awaiting Runnels' release. They have made plans to bring him over to work under his name, Dustin Rhodes when he is released. Steve Corino, who is close with Runnels’ father is the one who suggested Runnels to ZERO-ONE. Runnels has been recovering from a nagging elbow injury, but that is apparently taken care of, and he is now cleared for action in the ring."

Credit :: NoDQ.com

Discuss...
Sat 22/11/03 at 18:00
Regular
Oooh I'm so teasing. ;c)

Anyway, as of January 2004, WWE are going to be releasing superstar Dustin Runnels. Yeah, Goldust's contract runs out in mid-January, and WWE have chosen not to renew it. Shame. I liked Goldie.

"The ZERO-ONE wrestling promotion in Japan had been awaiting Runnels' release. They have made plans to bring him over to work under his name, Dustin Rhodes when he is released. Steve Corino, who is close with Runnels’ father is the one who suggested Runnels to ZERO-ONE. Runnels has been recovering from a nagging elbow injury, but that is apparently taken care of, and he is now cleared for action in the ring."

Credit :: NoDQ.com

Discuss...
Sat 22/11/03 at 18:07
Regular
"Plate of glue"
Well I like goldust and I think it is a wise move by WWE to release him.
There is nothing else Goldust could do.Sad and glad to see him go.
Sat 22/11/03 at 18:15
Regular
"Me+Live= Sore Fists"
i like goldust.Dont have any hard feelings on the man.Good wrestler and sad to see him go.
Sat 22/11/03 at 18:27
Regular
Heh, Goldie was alright, his spaz's were funny. Too bad, the WWE let another superstart go.
Sat 22/11/03 at 18:28
Regular
That's superstar

God damn typos
Sat 22/11/03 at 18:34
Regular
"Me+Live= Sore Fists"
I didnt like Goldust much in the first place, but there were some funny memories.
Sat 22/11/03 at 18:45
Regular
"Plate of glue"
*Flashback*

*thinks fond memories*

Evolution electricuting him...umm...
Sat 22/11/03 at 19:08
Regular
Heh...that was dread. His spazms were funny though.
Sat 22/11/03 at 19:52
Regular
"gametag:thebestbit"
i think the wwe should have got rid of the goldust character and done something else with him.
he had some great promos...king of the ring 2002- him booker t and the rock, he was great in that. plus when he was dressed up as darth vader.. classic.
I can see him having at least one more run in the wwe before he gives it all up.
Sun 23/11/03 at 20:37
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Bah. Thats a shame. Goldust always seemed to add a bit of comedy to RAW.

:(

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.