GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Stupid little brats..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 22/11/03 at 13:32
Regular
"\\"
I just hate them. Gah. My little brother is so annoying. I really feel like throwing him out of the window and just really hurting him. Why do we have to have guilt and laws, otherwise i'd enjoy it.
Sat 22/11/03 at 13:32
Regular
"\\"
I just hate them. Gah. My little brother is so annoying. I really feel like throwing him out of the window and just really hurting him. Why do we have to have guilt and laws, otherwise i'd enjoy it.
Sat 22/11/03 at 14:33
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
My little brother is 10 and soooo annoying. He runs round the house with all his little pokemon shouting and yelling moves. Ugh someone shoot them
Sat 22/11/03 at 14:39
Regular
"Plate of glue"
My 5 year old brother has an obsession with CBebbies.
That is all that is on the television.
Its the Same with Dad. I like football but he watches teams that he doen't even support.GGGRRRR...
Sat 22/11/03 at 14:40
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Nah my bro is passed the tiny kids tv stage. But he's still VERY annoying.
Sat 22/11/03 at 14:52
My little brother pishes me off so much, i always want to hurt him, but he is only 7 and if i did my dad would probably kick me out the house.

Talking about little brats, i went out to a chinese resturant last night for like a birthday meal, only i come out to get my phone out the car and i see a group of about 10 kids walking past my car and one of the little sod's spat on it. If he was by himself i would of made him use his face to rub it off, but i was well out numbered. So unlike me i just left it, and chucked a bucket of water over it when i got home.
Kids today eh, i feel sorry for them if they get their fun by spitting on other peoples cars.
Sat 22/11/03 at 15:15
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
CGJ wrote:
> Its the Same with Dad. I like football but he watches teams that he
> doen't even support.GGGRRRR...

Does't everyone?
Sat 22/11/03 at 15:17
AfroJoe wrote:
> CGJ wrote:
> Its the Same with Dad. I like football but he watches teams that he
> doen't even support.GGGRRRR...
>
> ...
> Does't everyone?

No.
Sat 22/11/03 at 15:18
Regular
My little bro is 9.

Hes annoying

nuff said!
Sat 22/11/03 at 15:19
Regular
"Twenty quid."
I bet you were all annoying when you were younger - I know I was.

Some of you still are ...
Sat 22/11/03 at 15:19
Regular
Timmargh wrote:
> I bet you were all annoying when you were younger - I know I was.
>
> Some of you still are ...

I wasn't annoying. I was stupid, i didn't know what i was doing and i did everything on the spur of the moment. Then i grew up and realised everything has consequences....

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.