GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Clever"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Kingdom Hearts 2'.
Thu 19/05/05 at 22:37
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
I've just been reading a writeup of a hands-on with Kingdom Hearts II.

The original was a bit of a button-masher, but fun. In the sequel the battle-system has a few cool tweaks. If you have Auron in your party, for example, Sora and Auron can combine in a special attack called Bushido, and Auron has two other moves called, get this, Shooting Star and Banishing Blade.

Unless you've played FFX you won't 'get it', but for me, that's clever game design.
Thu 21/07/11 at 22:53
Regular
"Arguably Arguable"
Well as other people have said they have been clever for ages especially that they have put in drive forms that are really usefull i have ultima key and all forms and im lvl 81 but iv been playing a while so...
Fri 03/06/05 at 16:45
Regular
"youngest regular"
u think thats clever?then we can safely say that....
1.u dont get out much
2.square enix/soft have been clever for a long long long long long long long long long time.
Mon 30/05/05 at 14:01
Regular
"youngest regular"
Xzibit wrote:
> Kingdom Hearts 2 looks great. The new layout suites the game and i
> look forward to playing it. At the Moment i'm stuck on Kingdom Hearts
> fighting Cerberus...I just cannot seem to do it.

if u havent gone to the deep jungle go there now.it i actually easier.although if u didnt choose the sword at the start it might not.
Sun 29/05/05 at 14:43
Regular
"lol"
Kingdom Hearts 2 looks great. The new layout suites the game and i look forward to playing it. At the Moment i'm stuck on Kingdom Hearts fighting Cerberus...I just cannot seem to do it.
Sun 29/05/05 at 14:03
Regular
"hulagadoo"
Ice_Crystal_15 wrote:
> You really like spending hours playing games.

... *slaps*
Sat 28/05/05 at 18:06
Regular
"Da num.01 rapper"
You really like spending hours playing games.
Fri 20/05/05 at 15:29
"period drama"
No, they've just carried over some of Auron's attacks from FFX into Kingdom Hearts. Which is ... well, nothing special.
Fri 20/05/05 at 12:02
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
FantasyMeister wrote:
If you have Auron in your
> party, for example, Sora and Auron can combine in a special attack
> called Bushido, and Auron has two other moves called, get this,
> Shooting Star and Banishing Blade.
>
> Unless you've played FFX you won't 'get it', but for me, that's
> clever game design.

For me, if i've understood correctly anyway, it just sounds like they've ripped off Suikoden's battle system with their ability to team up characters attacks.
Fri 20/05/05 at 12:00
I guess this is progress for the next generation.
Fri 20/05/05 at 11:53
Regular
"but i am a sheep..."
clever? how?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.