GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The warriors"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Warriors'.
Thu 19/05/05 at 22:45
Regular
"Catch it!"
[URL]http://www.rockstargames.com/thewarriors/[/URL] this looks quite good for another great rockstar game.
Thu 19/05/05 at 22:45
Regular
"Catch it!"
[URL]http://www.rockstargames.com/thewarriors/[/URL] this looks quite good for another great rockstar game.
Thu 19/05/05 at 22:48
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Cool. Gang warfare starring the Village People. The guy in the middle at the front is straight out of CHiPS.

Nice to see Rockstar pouring resources into a nice cheerful happy title rather than their usual mindless violence.
Fri 20/05/05 at 10:41
Regular
The Warriors is a classic film.

Strange that after all these years suddenly someone wants to make a game out of it, I suppose the content is right up Rockstars street though.
Fri 20/05/05 at 17:55
Regular
"Mozzy"
They have been talking about it for about a year, but only recently have they released screenshots.
Fri 20/05/05 at 23:26
Regular
"hulagadoo"
Could have been good with an online mode, or an actual full online only game. 16 people play as the warriors and everyone else plays as the other gangs trying to seek the warriors who are trying to survie til sunset or something like that.
Sat 28/05/05 at 16:59
Regular
"Catch it!"
I have heard there might be online.
Sat 28/05/05 at 17:26
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Noticed this on the front of a magazine the other day, don't know anything about it yet though.
Mon 30/05/05 at 02:01
Regular
"Catch it!"
What Magazine?
Mon 30/05/05 at 08:17
Regular
"8==="
If they love the movie the game should be pretty good.
Mon 30/05/05 at 10:27
Regular
"hulagadoo"
hello, i am jim-hat! wrote:
> your life is a waste of time, i hope your funeral is dirt-cheap.

seriously go and kill yourself already and dont worry we wont miss you.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.