GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Books needed for..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 20/11/03 at 19:33
Regular
criminal organisations, eg Red Mafia, Yakuza, Italian Mafia etc. Its for research for my modern history class, and also personal interest. The books can be fact or fiction, eg. a book about the Yauza and a fictional characters rise through the ranks etc. as long as it gives me details about the organisation itself. Any help would be really apprecated. Thanks.
Thu 20/11/03 at 19:33
Regular
criminal organisations, eg Red Mafia, Yakuza, Italian Mafia etc. Its for research for my modern history class, and also personal interest. The books can be fact or fiction, eg. a book about the Yauza and a fictional characters rise through the ranks etc. as long as it gives me details about the organisation itself. Any help would be really apprecated. Thanks.
Thu 20/11/03 at 20:05
Regular
"SOUP!"
use google you big tart.
Thu 20/11/03 at 20:32
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Lol that's harsh KYZ :P
Thu 20/11/03 at 20:36
Regular
Screw you Kyz, you sheep shagger. Google is usless. No one is going to recommend good books, everyone will try and sell them anyway, after all they are getting money. People here have opinions you know, and can possibly recommend me something useful.
Thu 20/11/03 at 21:06
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
Mithrowned.

GTA3 has the Yakuza in it.
Thu 20/11/03 at 21:06
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Well you just lost all sympathy and so on as a niave new forum member. Knocking other forum members is a good way to get you banned you know...**reports your post again and again**
Thu 20/11/03 at 21:19
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
Cubist wrote:
> Well you just lost all sympathy and so on as a niave new forum member.
> Knocking other forum members is a good way to get you banned you
> know...**reports your post again and again**

So when Kyz posts an unhelpful message calling him a big tart, and he responds by telling him how unhelpful he's being, Mithras comes off worst.
There's something completely wrong in that. And you can't use the new to the forum thing either because he's been registered 151 days.

Strikes me that regulars don't mind insulting people (newbies especially) but when one retaliates, it's "Ohh no, you can't do that. I've got a purple name and yours is only red"

If you were gonna report anyone's post it should have been Kyz's.

Mithras came here for opinions and he gets directed towards Google, not that it's going to help, and gets abuse for sticking up for himself.
Thu 20/11/03 at 21:25
Regular
"No Surprises Please"
Cubist wrote:
> Well you just lost all sympathy and so on as a niave new forum member.
> Knocking other forum members is a good way to get you banned you
> know...**reports your post again and again**

I bet he's shaking in his boots, I would be. I don't know how I'd be able to cope with someone reporting one of my posts...

Doesn't bare thinking about.
Thu 20/11/03 at 22:03
Regular
Thanks guys. Cubist isn't going to earn many points with Kyz I doubt, as brown nosing isn't an desired part of friendship. Anyway, the irony is, I know Kyz, and I think he was joking. At least I hope he was, or he isn't going to get my support in the next election. Not that I can give support, as I'm a newbie, but I hope to be a regular soon.
Thu 20/11/03 at 22:07
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Lol oh please you're all acting like I have some kind of horrible thing against newbies . As for KYZ knocking him he wasn't swearing and actually has some respect as he's been here for a while. This newbie however I defended at first but then he knocked another member by swearing which I don't respected ergo there was nothing left to respect. **crosses fingers and hopes he gets banned** I'm sick of the sight of him allready :P

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.