GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The funniest thing I've seen in a loooooooooooooong time..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 20/11/03 at 14:55
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Last night, walking by the chip shop behind our local post office to pick up a parcel, me and miss_monkey_man were privy to the most amazing display of spontaneous street funk ever seen. We were passing this man with a walkman and bumbag, and he just suddenly span on the spot, as if God himself had reached down from heaven and given him a nudge. It was amazing. I've never seen anyone do that before. Maybe he was challenging me to some sort of dance-off for the affections of my lady friend, or maybe he had some sort of mental health problems. The important thing is that it was God-damn hilarious, and I'm looking forward to the next time I have to pick up a package. Heck, I may even just start hanging around by the back of the post office just in case he returns!

The best part of it all was waiting to see what surprises he had in store for us on the return journey. He was jigging a bit, and leaning against a wall like Fonzie, but he didn't spin. I seriously think he wanted a crowd to form and goad him on. What a troope *wipes tear from eye*

Honestly though, he may have had Down's...
Thu 20/11/03 at 14:55
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Last night, walking by the chip shop behind our local post office to pick up a parcel, me and miss_monkey_man were privy to the most amazing display of spontaneous street funk ever seen. We were passing this man with a walkman and bumbag, and he just suddenly span on the spot, as if God himself had reached down from heaven and given him a nudge. It was amazing. I've never seen anyone do that before. Maybe he was challenging me to some sort of dance-off for the affections of my lady friend, or maybe he had some sort of mental health problems. The important thing is that it was God-damn hilarious, and I'm looking forward to the next time I have to pick up a package. Heck, I may even just start hanging around by the back of the post office just in case he returns!

The best part of it all was waiting to see what surprises he had in store for us on the return journey. He was jigging a bit, and leaning against a wall like Fonzie, but he didn't spin. I seriously think he wanted a crowd to form and goad him on. What a troope *wipes tear from eye*

Honestly though, he may have had Down's...
Thu 20/11/03 at 15:33
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Are you sure it wasn't Jacko's new make up artist?
Thu 20/11/03 at 17:00
Regular
He was probably having a seizure.
And you laugh.
Thu 20/11/03 at 17:09
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
We did think he might have been having a bit of a spasm, but I don't think so. Halfway round, maybe. But a full spin? Impossible!
Thu 20/11/03 at 19:10
"period drama"
He was laying down the funky gauntlet.
You should have busted some moves on his sorry azz.
Thu 20/11/03 at 19:12
Regular
"Light of the world"
ha ha

You should of had a dance off
Thu 20/11/03 at 20:07
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
*Sticks on Hey Ya by outkast*

*Dances like a loon*
Thu 20/11/03 at 20:21
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Hey ya owns.

Also, i dance all the time.

So what-age?
Thu 20/11/03 at 20:22
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I was sitting on a table at school once and some weird kid walked past.

He looked towards me, not at me but through me, and did the weirdest head spasm thing ever. He does not have any mental conditions either - it was just like Gollum had been him for a moment or something.

Odd.
Thu 20/11/03 at 20:23
Regular
"tokyo police club"
That dance on OoT....

Genius.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.