GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Undertaker - Is he returning as the dead man?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 20/11/03 at 14:34
Regular
"Oooh hello Sailor!"
After the buried alive match and the smackdown of this week (not gonna spoil it) The scene seems to be set for the deadman's return. Or not? Surely he has one more throw of the dice left in him before retirement.

Anyone know?
Tue 02/12/03 at 21:53
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Wouldn't we all? :D
Tue 02/12/03 at 21:43
Regular
"Keepin' It Gangsta"
i'd like to the see the undertaker return as the phenom and restart the Ministry of Darkness and bring back Gangrel.
Mon 01/12/03 at 22:26
Regular
"PS2 Rulez!!"
If the undertaker returned as the deadman i hope that he would make anoher dark side to the WWE, since the undertaker has changed to the badass that he was before survivor seris i has started to dislike him.
Tue 25/11/03 at 17:46
Regular
"Whats a tagline?"
I just wanna see him kick ass no mater who he comes back as or what show he apears on.
Mon 24/11/03 at 23:59
Regular
"I like cheese"
Two words -

Hopefully not.
Mon 24/11/03 at 21:06
Regular
Don't worry, he hasn't spoiled anything. It's written in pencil, and can therefore be rubbed out. :c)
Mon 24/11/03 at 20:59
Regular
"Me+Live= Sore Fists"
Cheers for telling everybody
Mon 24/11/03 at 20:38
Regular
"i thi"
if undertaker feuds with kane then that would add some style into the wwe .
but he might have trouble getting in unlike stone cold. hes coming back in a few weeks!
Sat 22/11/03 at 13:13
Regular
"Me+Live= Sore Fists"
Old School Undertaker to return! If he does go back to Deadman style then it will be mayhem all over again!
Fri 21/11/03 at 18:08
Regular
...I think he will...Then he can feud with Kane, 'cause he's probably coming over to SD.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.