GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"OFFICIAL RUGBY THREAD"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 19/11/03 at 21:31
Regular
"Light of the world"
Right you testorone filled footie hooligans

It is Rugby Worl cup time and there is hardly no talk I see footy this... footy that!

Well England is through to the final and I think they should be recognised.

So for now and when the World cup ends this thread shall now be donned 'rugby chat'

I am a female lover of the game and my country/team so goodluck for saturday!
Wed 19/11/03 at 21:31
Regular
"Light of the world"
Right you testorone filled footie hooligans

It is Rugby Worl cup time and there is hardly no talk I see footy this... footy that!

Well England is through to the final and I think they should be recognised.

So for now and when the World cup ends this thread shall now be donned 'rugby chat'

I am a female lover of the game and my country/team so goodluck for saturday!
Wed 19/11/03 at 21:32
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Euro 2004 beats the Rugby World Cup to a pulp.

And even when Scotland are out.

Rugby = meh.

Sorry. :-)
Fri 21/11/03 at 17:09
Regular
"Light of the world"
Rugby = quality

'2004' yes also important but our country has a world cup to gain THIS WEEKEND - tomorrow infact!

Ok in a different sport but that, to me seems more importamt than something you have to wait a year for

o and.....scotland is out? ALREADY!?
Fri 21/11/03 at 17:14
Regular
Thread says alot.
Fri 21/11/03 at 17:28
Regular
"Notable"
notice that you cud not walk down a street without seein an england flag if the football team were in the final. its not the sport its the patriotism.
Fri 21/11/03 at 17:32
"I love yo... lamp."
Rugby hurts when you play it.

Once had a knock about match instead of the usual footy. We didn't know all the rules. And it lasted for 2 hours. I scored 72 points. Proper matches would be so much more fun if the scores were like that.
Fri 21/11/03 at 19:00
"LOLLERSKATES!"
i am captain of my team. in our best performance (80 min match) we wooped the team 141-5.
i scored a collosel 11 tries. go me.
in our last match we narrowly won 24- 18, in which i scored the opening try. we are top of the essex upper school league !!!!!
Fri 21/11/03 at 21:54
Regular
"Better Than You"
I prefer Rugby League. :D
Fri 21/11/03 at 21:58
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Rugby league is far slicker, but I prefer to play and watch Union because there's far more action due to the fact there are more players, and it's on TV more.
Sat 22/11/03 at 10:02
Regular
"Baros!!!"
ROOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Australia 5 England 14 HT

Wahoo!!!!!!

COME ON ENGLAND!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.