GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Odd"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 19/11/03 at 16:36
Regular
The thing going on with MJ. Kiddy fiddler? Or something else? Here's the story from AOL.

"AN ARREST warrant has reportedly been issued for the arrest of Michael Jackson on child molestation charges, after the pop superstar's ranch was searched by dozens of police.

American broadcasters NBC and ABC, as well as the cable channel Court TV, are reporting that police are seeking Jackson's arrest.

According to Court TV, police had the warrant with them as they searched the singer's Neverland ranch. The warrant is valid in all 50 states of the US, says the channel.

Jackson's lawyers have said that the search on Tuesday was a smear campaign timed to hit the singer's new album.

Police have not confirmed they are seeking Jackson's arrest but say they will explain the search on Wednesday.

Police have scheduled a news conference for 1900 UK time. Jackson, who was not at home at the time of the search, has promised full co-operation."
Thu 20/11/03 at 10:20
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Jackson is a great musician, I don't care what anybody says.

why should I care about his bown life? Does it makes his music any less memorable?
Thu 20/11/03 at 08:59
Regular
*When I say 'I think it is', you know I meant it will be an effort to affect his sales...
Thu 20/11/03 at 08:58
Regular
Der Nazi wrote:
> He's known as wacko Jacko, but this is really weird. Now it's gonna be
> Paedo Jacko.
>
> I don't think this is something to stall sales of his next album,
> because something like that would be immoral and illegal. However,
> all I can say is that this won't be good news for Jacko.

I think it is, they're at it all the time, numerous allegations. Most of thm go ignored though as there is no real proof.

These 'parents' must have known about the previous controversy of Jacko's alleged 'kiddy fiddling' - so why the hell did they let their kid go to his ranch??? And they say it's about justice, not money. Tsk tsk.

Why can't they just leave him alone? If he posed a real threat to kids, the courts would have banned him from having kids round his place!
Wed 19/11/03 at 16:42
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
He's known as wacko Jacko, but this is really weird. Now it's gonna be Paedo Jacko.

I don't think this is something to stall sales of his next album, because something like that would be immoral and illegal. However, all I can say is that this won't be good news for Jacko.
Wed 19/11/03 at 16:39
Regular
yeh i saw something about this on the front of the papers....
Wed 19/11/03 at 16:36
Regular
The thing going on with MJ. Kiddy fiddler? Or something else? Here's the story from AOL.

"AN ARREST warrant has reportedly been issued for the arrest of Michael Jackson on child molestation charges, after the pop superstar's ranch was searched by dozens of police.

American broadcasters NBC and ABC, as well as the cable channel Court TV, are reporting that police are seeking Jackson's arrest.

According to Court TV, police had the warrant with them as they searched the singer's Neverland ranch. The warrant is valid in all 50 states of the US, says the channel.

Jackson's lawyers have said that the search on Tuesday was a smear campaign timed to hit the singer's new album.

Police have not confirmed they are seeking Jackson's arrest but say they will explain the search on Wednesday.

Police have scheduled a news conference for 1900 UK time. Jackson, who was not at home at the time of the search, has promised full co-operation."

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.