GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Regarding the Stone Cold - Bischoff 5-man fight *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS*"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 18/11/03 at 00:26
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Austin has gone apparently. Even the WWE website has wished him farewell; but surely this isn't the end of Stone Cold?

He's too much a big name player in the WWE, and I personally think that he kept RAW up to a certain standard with his presence. With him gone, it's surely going to seem empty, and will be a huge gap to fill.

Has anyone got "insiders information" on him? I.E, tell me he's coming back!

I'm expecting a witty, informative response from either DW or Afro now, because them two are the only ones who truly understand my pain (or not).
Tue 18/11/03 at 00:26
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Austin has gone apparently. Even the WWE website has wished him farewell; but surely this isn't the end of Stone Cold?

He's too much a big name player in the WWE, and I personally think that he kept RAW up to a certain standard with his presence. With him gone, it's surely going to seem empty, and will be a huge gap to fill.

Has anyone got "insiders information" on him? I.E, tell me he's coming back!

I'm expecting a witty, informative response from either DW or Afro now, because them two are the only ones who truly understand my pain (or not).
Tue 18/11/03 at 00:30
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
He'll be back. I'm certain he'll be back before Wrestlemania in March.
Tue 18/11/03 at 00:37
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
That's what I'm thinking.

Moreso because, I noticed how the enforcised (sp) "If you lose, you give up your GENERAL MANAGER job" (note how they didn't say you get fired completely), this must be the part of the plot which will be used I think.

...oh, and er, GP, get another Grandprix Tourney going will ya =P
Tue 18/11/03 at 06:28
Regular
Maybe we'll see the return of the Commishionners? Austin can be WWE Commish, on both RAW and Smackdown. Yay.

Anyway, I'm going to read what happens on RAW now, so I'll see if he gets a mention.
Tue 18/11/03 at 06:42
Regular
Wow RAW looks damn good this week. Damn damn good.
Tue 18/11/03 at 13:35
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
There is a possibility of Austin returning on Raw in a few weeks or being a GM on Smackdown.

As for a new GP season, I'm working on a few ideas to get everyone more involved and as soon as the driver line up for next year is confirmed, I'll put up a sign up thread.
Tue 18/11/03 at 19:51
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
DW wrote:

Wow RAW looks damn good this week. Damn damn good.
---------------

Where are you getting your info? I wanna see it too!
Tue 18/11/03 at 20:29
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Try wwe.com. Either that or wrestlezone.com...
Tue 18/11/03 at 20:51
Regular
He'll come back to have his final match at wrestlemania 20, for sure.
Tue 18/11/03 at 20:52
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Jae wrote:

Try wwe.com. Either that or wrestlezone.com...
--------------

It was only after I posted that, that I realised it's Tuesday now, and RAW will have passed. I am an idiot.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.