GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"People I really hate"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 17/11/03 at 20:29
Regular
"SOUP!"
Ready for an embittered and angry list of people that I don't like? No? Tough, I'm going to write one.
How do you like them apples! (Thats a quote, I dunno where from!)
So, I hate...

Hugh Grant, for being a pompus gimp and talking with his stupid BBC accent and for all the women who think he is charming because he stutters.

Busted. They are talentless mime acts who think they are rock. They arent in the same league as actual rock bands, they're boy band POP. URGH

George Bush. Who the hell does he think he is, he is like a Russian Tsar who thinks he has a god-given power. He brings 700 armed men to our country where guns are illegal, he stays in buckingham palace as if he is royalty and has shut down streets in london for his convenience. As a "leader" doenst he realise that the people he is "leading" have rights too.

Tony Blair. Lapdog to Bush. Wife is a puppet. Nuff said.

Carol Smile. She is a total sellout. She does SO many of those "Loan direct extra plus" adverts in the sunday magazines you get free with the papers. Laying on the car bonets with oversized £10 notes. Cow.

People who smoke on buses despite the warning not to. This guy sat at the back of the bus smoking because he was cool, he was tough too because he was wearing a baseball cap in winter. So he sat there puffing away and choking me in the toxic fumes (I have given up smoking so I can call them that now) so I told him to stop it and he retorted "Wot u gunna do boi?". I stole his cap.

Jamie Oliver. He is a big gobbed idiot. Pukka.

People who have the "Ring Ring" tone on their phones. YACK.

Modern Artists. Any geezer can lay a couple of blowup dolls on a lilo and call it art, I didnt win a turned prize when I did it. Gits.

Manufacturing pop shows like Pop Idol. Why do we need to have ANOTHER manufactured pop gimp, it makes it harder for people (ie bands) who ACTUALLY have talent and dont just sleep with simon cowell, to get recognition. Gits.

Who do you hate?
Mon 17/11/03 at 20:29
Regular
"SOUP!"
Ready for an embittered and angry list of people that I don't like? No? Tough, I'm going to write one.
How do you like them apples! (Thats a quote, I dunno where from!)
So, I hate...

Hugh Grant, for being a pompus gimp and talking with his stupid BBC accent and for all the women who think he is charming because he stutters.

Busted. They are talentless mime acts who think they are rock. They arent in the same league as actual rock bands, they're boy band POP. URGH

George Bush. Who the hell does he think he is, he is like a Russian Tsar who thinks he has a god-given power. He brings 700 armed men to our country where guns are illegal, he stays in buckingham palace as if he is royalty and has shut down streets in london for his convenience. As a "leader" doenst he realise that the people he is "leading" have rights too.

Tony Blair. Lapdog to Bush. Wife is a puppet. Nuff said.

Carol Smile. She is a total sellout. She does SO many of those "Loan direct extra plus" adverts in the sunday magazines you get free with the papers. Laying on the car bonets with oversized £10 notes. Cow.

People who smoke on buses despite the warning not to. This guy sat at the back of the bus smoking because he was cool, he was tough too because he was wearing a baseball cap in winter. So he sat there puffing away and choking me in the toxic fumes (I have given up smoking so I can call them that now) so I told him to stop it and he retorted "Wot u gunna do boi?". I stole his cap.

Jamie Oliver. He is a big gobbed idiot. Pukka.

People who have the "Ring Ring" tone on their phones. YACK.

Modern Artists. Any geezer can lay a couple of blowup dolls on a lilo and call it art, I didnt win a turned prize when I did it. Gits.

Manufacturing pop shows like Pop Idol. Why do we need to have ANOTHER manufactured pop gimp, it makes it harder for people (ie bands) who ACTUALLY have talent and dont just sleep with simon cowell, to get recognition. Gits.

Who do you hate?
Mon 17/11/03 at 20:31
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Kyz21 wrote:
> Who do you hate?

People who add questions onto the end of their posts, as if they care what the answer is.
Mon 17/11/03 at 20:34
Regular
"SOUP!"
I do care, I am a geniune caring person.

*cares*

See. See that?
Mon 17/11/03 at 20:35
"Mimmargh!"
Blank wrote:
> Kyz21 wrote:
> Who do you hate?
>
> People who add questions onto the end of their posts, as if they care
> what the answer is.

Now come on Blank I am sure Kyz honestly wants to hear others opinions. Hey, was this the guy who was banned then returned recently?
Mon 17/11/03 at 20:35
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Just kidding. Or was I kyzing?
Mon 17/11/03 at 20:38
"Mimmargh!"
Blank wrote:
> Just kidding. Or was I kyzing?

Come on Blank that was bad.
Mon 17/11/03 at 20:38
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
Trumpets.

Stupid things.
Mon 17/11/03 at 20:39
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Emperor Bob wrote:
> Come on Blank that was bad.

I'm just kyzing into the wind, here.
Mon 17/11/03 at 20:40
"Mimmargh!"
Blank wrote:
> I'm just kyzing into the wind, here.

Please stop. Think of the children.
Mon 17/11/03 at 20:40
Regular
"SOUP!"
My name into different words. Its like, channuka!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.