GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Angle Vs. Big Show - *Not a real Match, Just bored*"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 17/11/03 at 20:27
Regular
"AFC 4EVA"
“Well Kurt has a huge obstacle to face tonight. He has a match with the 500lb giant the Big Show.”

Kurt’s music hits and there is a standing elevation and chants of ‘You Suck’ as the 1996 gold medal winner and current WWE Undisputed Champion heads to the ring.

‘I maybe the WWE Champ, I maybe the 1996 Gold Medallist, but what Big Show doesn’t know, and he’ll find out now is that I am also a superhero. Woooo’

WEEELLLLL…WELL IT’S THE BIG SHOW. Big Show has had enough of Angle and is on his way to the ring.

Angle starts off the match with a right-hand but Big Show capitalises with a huge clothesline, Angle on the ground as Show begins to choke him out. The ref forces Show off Angle, Show with crummy blows to the back of Kurt, who’s down again, this time Show picks him up and delivers a powerful backbreaker to the champ. Show allowing Kurt to get to his feet, Show begins to run at Kurt but he ducks under the danger and tries to whip Show into the ropes but Show overpowers him and launches Kurt up high and lets him drop straight down onto his face and upper-body. This can’t be good for the Champ. Show picks angle up and choke tosses him across the ring like he weighed nothing. Big Show with another choke to the Champ. And again the Ref has to ‘pull’ show off of Angle, to allow Kurt to pull himself up and goes for the Irish Whip on the challenger but Show, the more powerful of the two, easily reverses into his own Whip and delivers a devastating neck-breaker. Once again Show tries to pick Angle up but is met with a kick to the face by Angle, Angle fights back with the right-hands and again goes for the Whip but Show counters with a Big Boot to the chin of Angle. Show tosses the champ out of the ring and the ref starts to count the Champ out. Now Show is on the outside but Angle is quickly back into the ring before Show can really injure Angle. As Show gets back into the ring Angle pounces with the headlock and follows up with a dropkick to the chest of the mammoth Big Show, but it doesn’t even knock him down, as Angle gets to his feet he is meet with a huge right-hand which sends Angle crashes back to the mat. Angle makes his way to his feet and delivers an eye rack which sets him up for the German Suplex. Angle picks Show up and drops him into a Fireman’s Carry, Show easily makes it to his feet and head butt’s angle, but a knee to the face by Angle, Angle with an arm drag, show gets up and goes for the clothesline but Angle ducks under the arm of show, and drops him with a powerful back drop. Angle taunts to the crowd and drops the straps of his body suit as he stalks the Giant, Show struggles to his feet, and Angle slips in and delivers the ANGLE SLAM. Angle with the quick cover.
1-2- but big show just gets his shoulders up. Angle is furious and backdrops him once again, rolls over and locks Show up in the STF. The more pressure that is applied by angle the drowsier Show becomes. Show is unconscious, angle with the cover. 1-2-3.
The ref calls for the bell, angle is still the Champion.

Kurt’s music hits as Angle celebrates with his title…

So What Do People Think?
Any Good or should i just stick to replying crappy replies and making pointless topics.
Any feedback + or - is welcomed.
Thanks.

(619)-><
Mon 17/11/03 at 20:27
Regular
"AFC 4EVA"
“Well Kurt has a huge obstacle to face tonight. He has a match with the 500lb giant the Big Show.”

Kurt’s music hits and there is a standing elevation and chants of ‘You Suck’ as the 1996 gold medal winner and current WWE Undisputed Champion heads to the ring.

‘I maybe the WWE Champ, I maybe the 1996 Gold Medallist, but what Big Show doesn’t know, and he’ll find out now is that I am also a superhero. Woooo’

WEEELLLLL…WELL IT’S THE BIG SHOW. Big Show has had enough of Angle and is on his way to the ring.

Angle starts off the match with a right-hand but Big Show capitalises with a huge clothesline, Angle on the ground as Show begins to choke him out. The ref forces Show off Angle, Show with crummy blows to the back of Kurt, who’s down again, this time Show picks him up and delivers a powerful backbreaker to the champ. Show allowing Kurt to get to his feet, Show begins to run at Kurt but he ducks under the danger and tries to whip Show into the ropes but Show overpowers him and launches Kurt up high and lets him drop straight down onto his face and upper-body. This can’t be good for the Champ. Show picks angle up and choke tosses him across the ring like he weighed nothing. Big Show with another choke to the Champ. And again the Ref has to ‘pull’ show off of Angle, to allow Kurt to pull himself up and goes for the Irish Whip on the challenger but Show, the more powerful of the two, easily reverses into his own Whip and delivers a devastating neck-breaker. Once again Show tries to pick Angle up but is met with a kick to the face by Angle, Angle fights back with the right-hands and again goes for the Whip but Show counters with a Big Boot to the chin of Angle. Show tosses the champ out of the ring and the ref starts to count the Champ out. Now Show is on the outside but Angle is quickly back into the ring before Show can really injure Angle. As Show gets back into the ring Angle pounces with the headlock and follows up with a dropkick to the chest of the mammoth Big Show, but it doesn’t even knock him down, as Angle gets to his feet he is meet with a huge right-hand which sends Angle crashes back to the mat. Angle makes his way to his feet and delivers an eye rack which sets him up for the German Suplex. Angle picks Show up and drops him into a Fireman’s Carry, Show easily makes it to his feet and head butt’s angle, but a knee to the face by Angle, Angle with an arm drag, show gets up and goes for the clothesline but Angle ducks under the arm of show, and drops him with a powerful back drop. Angle taunts to the crowd and drops the straps of his body suit as he stalks the Giant, Show struggles to his feet, and Angle slips in and delivers the ANGLE SLAM. Angle with the quick cover.
1-2- but big show just gets his shoulders up. Angle is furious and backdrops him once again, rolls over and locks Show up in the STF. The more pressure that is applied by angle the drowsier Show becomes. Show is unconscious, angle with the cover. 1-2-3.
The ref calls for the bell, angle is still the Champion.

Kurt’s music hits as Angle celebrates with his title…

So What Do People Think?
Any Good or should i just stick to replying crappy replies and making pointless topics.
Any feedback + or - is welcomed.
Thanks.

(619)-><
Mon 17/11/03 at 20:39
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Well, you've caught me in a critical mood. I'm not sure whether it's good news or bad news for you.

The match needed better paragraphing to make it easier to read.

I don't think 'crummy' is a very good word to use.

The finish was rather poor as an STF isn't on Angle's list of finishers. Plus Show didn't tap out from which kind of ruined the move.

The match was too short.

There was a few missing punctuation marks.

Make what you want out of those points there.
Mon 17/11/03 at 20:48
Regular
"AFC 4EVA"
Thanks for the information, I'll take it as good news, in a way.

Thanks for the tips, i might try other one tomorrow, but we'll see if anyone doesn't like it.

Once again, GP thanks for the points.

(619)-><
Mon 17/11/03 at 21:46
Regular
"AFC 4EVA"
Can't decide what match to do next, here's my ideas, what do you people think.

Rikishi Shelton Benjamin
Scotty 2 Hotty vs Charlie Hass

Goldberg vs Triple H

Undertaker vs Brock Lesner vs Big Show vs Kurt Angle vs A-Train vs Chris Benoit - Elemination Chamber

Lita vs Trish - Bra and Panties Match

Christian vs RVD - First Blood

SCSA vs Eric Bishoff - 3 Stages of Hell-Ladder-Table-Hardcore

Or any others you could think of, please note.

Thanks

(RVD)-><
Mon 17/11/03 at 23:48
Regular
Hurricane and Garycane vs. everyone else.

Make sure the Cane's win.
Tue 18/11/03 at 17:51
Regular
The Devastating Darkside Destroyers Vs The Exterminators...

OR..

Stone Cold Vs Goldberg in a hair-for-hair match.
Tue 18/11/03 at 20:26
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Fígó wrote:
> Stone Cold Vs Goldberg in a hair-for-hair match.

That would be quite interesting. :D
Tue 18/11/03 at 21:35
Regular
"AFC 4EVA"
lol, that would be funny, but i'm not writing another one, too much homework at the moment.

(619)-><
Sat 22/11/03 at 18:20
Regular
"Me+Live= Sore Fists"
Kurts got a good ankle lock,shame all the crowd chant "you suck" eh

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.