GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"BB Guns and Fireworks"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 17/11/03 at 17:27
Regular
"Matrix rules"
How pathetic are BB Guns. They fire stupid little yellow pellets that in the end can actually really hurt someone. Is there an actually purpose to them except to fire yellow balls, hurt people, look real which sometimes they dont and half the time break after say a week! The main atrosity is that my review of Gladius was beaten by a review of a BB Gun! What can you say about it. ermm it fires pellets and looks really cool and kills people and is really well made blah blah blah. Its all rubbish! I think that BB Guns are the most useless waste of money after fireworks which are also very boring. How fun is seeing something go in they air and explode into about three colours and they only last a second! To finish off i'd like to ask What is the point of buying BB Guns and/or Fireworks!
Mon 17/11/03 at 17:27
Regular
"Matrix rules"
How pathetic are BB Guns. They fire stupid little yellow pellets that in the end can actually really hurt someone. Is there an actually purpose to them except to fire yellow balls, hurt people, look real which sometimes they dont and half the time break after say a week! The main atrosity is that my review of Gladius was beaten by a review of a BB Gun! What can you say about it. ermm it fires pellets and looks really cool and kills people and is really well made blah blah blah. Its all rubbish! I think that BB Guns are the most useless waste of money after fireworks which are also very boring. How fun is seeing something go in they air and explode into about three colours and they only last a second! To finish off i'd like to ask What is the point of buying BB Guns and/or Fireworks!
Mon 17/11/03 at 17:30
Regular
i kinda agree...

People have to have BBguns to make them kool...pointless
Mon 17/11/03 at 17:58
Regular
People have interests in Guns.

BB guns cannot kill people. People kill People.
Mon 17/11/03 at 18:11
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
BB guns can be used in defence. Fire works are interesting to watch.

Why are you moaning about stuff like this anyway?
Mon 17/11/03 at 18:27
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
J-42 wrote:
> BB guns can be used in defence.

Against what? An aggressive looking piece of paper with a circle on it?
Mon 17/11/03 at 18:30
"LOLLERSKATES!"
gamezfreak wrote:
>People have interests in Guns.

BB guns cannot kill people. People kill People.

i agree totally. bb guns are quite good, but mi loves fireworks!
Mon 17/11/03 at 18:31
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Don't be bitter just because you lost to a review. You can't do anything about it. SR like positive reviews of new games. It's not overly important how good the review acually is.

"war is not one by one man"
Mon 17/11/03 at 19:03
Regular
"Matrix rules"
But it was a review of a fake gun! I agree with english bloke but they can kill or hurt very much depending or where you get shot. Im moaning about this because its what im good at and because its something worth moaning about. But completly off subject Dogs Life Rules!
Mon 17/11/03 at 19:10
Regular
"Light of the world"
Fireworks are purty and when used in a correct and safe manner are great.

BB guns suck, there is no point they give you a sting on the ass then the pain goes away. The only fun thing is when you are trying to hit a lamp post from a bedroom window with one.

Other than that - BB guns are stupéd
Mon 17/11/03 at 19:12
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Lil Ginge wrote:
> The only fun thing is when you are trying to hit a lamp post from a >bedroom window with one.

You wouldn't :o

Bad-bad-bad.

*Puts fingers in ears*

LALALALALALAA!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.