GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The WWF is going down hill."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 12/03/01 at 20:00
Regular
For the last 2 years I have enjoys watching the WWF and found it great, the matches were funny and it was fun seeing other people make each other bleed and get injured :o). The only problem was I couldn't see Smackdown! or RAW - only Heat, because I didn't have sky. Anyway, I went to my friend house on Friday and watched WCW because WWF wasn't on at that time - and it kicked ass! The Cruiser weights, did nothing but great reversals and grapple and high-flying moves - which I wasn't expecting from WCW.
Then later on we watched Smackdown! - the Rock VS Haku and Rikishi - and it was crap. It was ALL punching and no good moves - except for one Rock Bottom and a chair shot - which we didn't even see, because it was censored; so it showed the butt-ugly crowd instead. This really dissapointed me and with the best commentator of all time leaving (King) the WWF, I can't wait for WCW instead on Friday.
Mon 12/03/01 at 20:00
For the last 2 years I have enjoys watching the WWF and found it great, the matches were funny and it was fun seeing other people make each other bleed and get injured :o). The only problem was I couldn't see Smackdown! or RAW - only Heat, because I didn't have sky. Anyway, I went to my friend house on Friday and watched WCW because WWF wasn't on at that time - and it kicked ass! The Cruiser weights, did nothing but great reversals and grapple and high-flying moves - which I wasn't expecting from WCW.
Then later on we watched Smackdown! - the Rock VS Haku and Rikishi - and it was crap. It was ALL punching and no good moves - except for one Rock Bottom and a chair shot - which we didn't even see, because it was censored; so it showed the butt-ugly crowd instead. This really dissapointed me and with the best commentator of all time leaving (King) the WWF, I can't wait for WCW instead on Friday.
Mon 12/03/01 at 20:51
I have to say WCW are starting to look good against WWF. The way that WWF use the same things over and over every week. But I ahve to say that WWF are still on top. Because WCW don't use there storylines enough. But now that WCW has re-released I say I might watch it alot more. You have made a point. And I stand with you. (geez that sounded s***!)
Mon 12/03/01 at 22:52
I watched WCW and found that it was basically the same as the WWF but just lacked something that didn't really make me want to watch on. Perhaps its that I don't know the characters or maybe I just happen to see cr@ppy matches. One thing I have noticed is that the crowd in WCW look like they don't really care whereas in WWF the crowd get right into the characters cheering their favorites and booing the bad guys/ RTC. Another thing I noticed was that WCW does not take advantage of as many different camera angles like the WWF, they (WWF)have in ring cameras, a few around it, overheads and far away ones and vary between them. This keeps you watching, also the theme tunes in the WWF are much better. Also the WWF has storyline adverts with cool msic and great editing, I aint never seen that on WCW. All in all the WWF is on top and are definately of a higher standard than WCW.
Tue 13/03/01 at 07:35
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
The WWF is more glamoury and glossy, but WCW has better wrestling. In the WWF you have brilliant techniqual wrasslers like Benoit, Jericho, Gurrero, Tazz just to name a few, but they are extremely underused. The WWF is content with just using the same old McMahon storylines, and letting wresslers with very little in the ring ability, but who are good on mike, have the big matches.

Frankley, I don't care if the rock or SCSA wins at wrestlmania. I'm more concerened about the what type of match the Tag Team championship will be defended in, and who Jericho defends the IC title against.
Sat 12/05/01 at 19:19
Regular
Its all the same storylines

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.