GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Korn's "Take A Look In The Mirror""

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 17/11/03 at 10:52
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
Grabbed hold of this yesterday and listened through it a few times.

Not bad, not bad at all. Better than "Issues", most certainly on par with "Untouchables", but nowhere near the excellence of "Follow The Leader" and "Korn" though.

Nice to hear a reworking of a very old Korn song ('Alive') on the album, which is an improvement over the version found on numerous bootlegs. Oh, and the live Metallica cover of 'One' ain't bad either.

Other than that, it's standard Korn fare throughout. Good if you like that sort of thing, not likely to convert those who don't though.
Wed 19/11/03 at 11:17
Regular
"I'm Great."
Listened to Untouchables a few times and I haven't really bothered with it. Didn't grab me like their previous albums. I might have a look when it goes down in price in a few months as most do.
Wed 19/11/03 at 08:33
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
Not better than "Untouchables", but on par with it I'd say,
depends really if your a fan of their music, others have been disappointed by it.

It's out Monday (21st) I think.
Tue 18/11/03 at 23:02
Regular
"I'm Great."
I see. Seems a little sudden for it to come out, that's all. Might pick it as you say its better than untouchables, right?
Tue 18/11/03 at 13:56
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
It's er, their 6th Studio Album mate.
Mon 17/11/03 at 21:10
Regular
"I'm Great."
Is it a collection of random tracks or live stuff or studio stuff?

Came out on the sly though didn't it.
Mon 17/11/03 at 10:52
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
Grabbed hold of this yesterday and listened through it a few times.

Not bad, not bad at all. Better than "Issues", most certainly on par with "Untouchables", but nowhere near the excellence of "Follow The Leader" and "Korn" though.

Nice to hear a reworking of a very old Korn song ('Alive') on the album, which is an improvement over the version found on numerous bootlegs. Oh, and the live Metallica cover of 'One' ain't bad either.

Other than that, it's standard Korn fare throughout. Good if you like that sort of thing, not likely to convert those who don't though.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.