GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"ENG-A-LAAAAAAND!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 16/11/03 at 16:53
Regular
"Light of the world"
*ahem*

Yes, I got up to watch the fist half hour of the rugby match between France and England today with a sorry feeling in my stomach - France had been playing so very well and there defense and general play had been of a much higher standard to ours.

I left for work and we were very close about 12 - 7

By the time I put the radio on at yee aquarium we had won by a stonking 24 - 7!!!

Fantastic, many people had stated that Jonny had lost the plot lately but I stuck by him through and through (seeing the games he played crrap he had infact just lost his nan) which is pretty understandable!! Everyone said the whole team played much better - including Jonny! So BRING ON THE AUSSYS!!!

It will be tough even though they have been playing poorly, they have their world cup title to defend and we are supposed to be the worlds number 1. Also, the tremendous support the aussies will recieve in the final on their own ground.

Still, we will win.

Rahhh
Sun 16/11/03 at 22:09
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Kyz21 wrote:
> I can't beleive England actually won something.
>
> It's it a shame the rugby team is good and gets little coverage
> whilst the football team are all on million pound a year wages and
> are utterly crap?

England rugby gets enough coverage methinks. We don't need another load of Beckhams running about do we? The spirit and vigour is so different between the two teams. The rugby actually seems to matter, whereas Beckham and co, however patriotic, can settle back to club football and still be gods.
Sun 16/11/03 at 22:07
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Of course the whole team was useless.

Thats why France did sod all, and Wilkinson could actually get a kick out.

The whole England game plan is about the whole team.

Without quality forwards and such a good backrow to harry the opposiion, Wilkinson would be able to do nothing at all.
Sun 16/11/03 at 19:38
"Mimmargh!"
I hope the Babylonians win their next rugby match against the Persians this Thursday. I think I may have to miss a lecture to see it all.

GO BABYLON!!!!
Sun 16/11/03 at 19:38
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
According to IB, 3-2 for Engurland.
Sun 16/11/03 at 19:36
Regular
"That's right!"
Not a rugby fan at all, especially since I live in the north where it's about as popular as cricket (well, maybe not THAT unpopular) Never played rugby in my entire life, nor have I been to a game or even watched an entire game on TV.

Anyway, saw the second half this morning. Like most, disappointed at the lack of tries, but Wilkinson (plays up in Newcastle - woo) kept us afloat.

When I went to the pub with the rest of my posse the England match was on. I saw about 4 goals, didn't see the rest. What was the final score?
Sun 16/11/03 at 19:17
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
England were fairly useless today.
They had no width about their game whatsoever, and the 24 points for one man from kicking shows that.
THey really need to expand how they play if they want any chance at beating the Aussies.
Sun 16/11/03 at 19:00
Regular
"SOUP!"
We only scored from kicks though, they should replace the footy team.
Sun 16/11/03 at 18:54
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Not a Rugby fan, but always watch it when England play. Thought we played pretty well and I'm now looking forward to the final.
Sun 16/11/03 at 18:16
Regular
"SOUP!"
I can't beleive England actually won something.

It's it a shame the rugby team is good and gets little coverage whilst the football team are all on million pound a year wages and are utterly crap?
Sun 16/11/03 at 17:41
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
English_Bloke wrote:
> Where did this originate from?
>
> And don’t say, “England”!

I was in "n00b mode" and I called you "englursh block rofl"

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.