GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"_______________________"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 16/11/03 at 16:01
Just wondering, what would your parents do if you got suspended from school at lunch times.
So when it becomes lunch time you have to leave the school premesis, and they phone your parents to tell them this.

Further more, what would they then say if it was for something that you didn't actually do, or wasn't involved in?
Sat 22/11/03 at 11:50
Microchips wrote:
> EL ® ö B ì Ñ wrote:
> But he was being a complete tard towards disabled people.
>
> I have nothing against disabled people... but aren't you
> contradicting yourself there?

Mebbe.
But i couldnt think of a more harsh word at that moment it time.
Sat 22/11/03 at 11:36
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Odd.
Fri 21/11/03 at 22:28
Regular
Games Girl wrote:
> they would ground me and keep me in my room

thats too easy....
Fri 21/11/03 at 22:24
"Dogs rule,Cats drul"
they would ground me and keep me in my room
Fri 21/11/03 at 22:00
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
EL ® ö B ì Ñ wrote:
> But he was being a complete tard towards disabled people.

I have nothing against disabled people... but aren't you contradicting yourself there?
Fri 21/11/03 at 21:58
J-42 wrote:
> Does anyone know why spanker was banned?

A few of us (including myself) clicked the report post button on one of his topics, it was him going on about why the hell he should click a link for a company to give 25P to charity, seems as it helps him in no way.
But he was being a complete tard towards disabled people.
Fri 21/11/03 at 21:08
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
J-42 wrote:
> Does anyone know why spanker was banned?

Annoying spammer probably, but I dont know.
Fri 21/11/03 at 21:07
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Does anyone know why spanker was banned?
Fri 21/11/03 at 20:57
Regular
I got removed from lunchtimes for like half a year back in year 11.

My Mum was pretty much used to me being in toruble though so she just sighed and carried on living, that's about it.

But if it ain't you who did whatever and your getting the trouble, argue like a biatch.
Tue 18/11/03 at 22:52
Na it's not.
But when it's cold outside and you don't have a coat or anything it is annoying.

Anyways, he just looked at me and that was it, apparently i just have a warning.
I wonder what he will do if he found out i got chucked out again today for having a brall.

heh.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.